Gumball 3000 Lambo spotted in Toronto

I just heard, then saw this retarded black Murcielago with all of the Gumball 3000 + Puma stripe decals in Toronto WTMF?

Ummm wtf, I guess it just arrived from being shipped back from Miami (or driven?)

No time for a snap of my own but this car is running around the streets.

not bad, never been into the lambo’s, would like to see viper from the rally or some of the porsches tho

Found a launch video with the black Murcie in at 5:06

Check the R34 GTR at 4:30-4:36 too niiiiiiiiiice

The car/owner live in Toronto. Here is what happened to the car…

On another note Gumball is planning on driving through Toronto in 2010. Lots of discussion most likely won’t happen with the new laws we have going here.

Never been into lambo’s but you like lame Viper’s?

BWUAHAHAHAHA.

lmfao thats a first vipers over lambos hmmm some kind of illness maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

those puma decals are retarded.
lambo > viper
*any time, any where, any way.

except you know… on the track, where the acr viper kinda rapes everything in its price range.

Still a viper in the end. ACR viper is nice, see an Orange one all the time. The thing is a monster.

I’ve NEVER met a Viper owner who wasn’t a huge douche. (I was going to say a huge prick, but that’s a bit of an oxymoron.)

LOL… http://video.clipta.com/300zx_vs_acr_viper__v0a1cee42025e9e49d25d

yeah come to think of it… neither have i.

i love how that FinalGTS dude on nyspeed freaked out on me when all i was doing was making a joetypeS v. cartmann reference.

Why are judging and criticizing a car based on the type of people that drive it? Does it make the car perform any different? A viper is a Viper regardless of who is driving it and unless you have driven a Viper STFU. Bang for the buck a Dodge Viper is a better choice over a lambo, even a Z06 is a better choice over a lambo when it comes to bang for the buck!

I have driven a Dodge Viper GTS-R and I can tell you it’s the best car I have ever driven and I’m not basing this on value because working in a dealership for 9 years that 20% of it’s inventory was high end cars that sold for over $80,000 I have driven a Gallargo, I have driven a 360, I have driven a 911 turbo, I have driven an NSX (actually I had one for 2 weeks!..Boss let me take care of it while he was in Miami!) I have driven a Lotus esprit and many, many other high end sport cars and I can tell you I had the most fun driving the Dodge Viper!!! I was driving this thing around on the highways in the GTA all day I went out to Oakville then back to Etobicoke I was all over the place! What a car!!! What a great feeling when you are doing 140 km’s/h then shove it down to 3rd and swing the back out get all sideways, spin the tires at 140km/h and then accelerate to 280km/h within seconds! Nothing beats the torque of a Dodge Viper, it will actually scare you!

why its like lambo’s are faster then vipers, nor do they have the raw power and torque, and the V-10 sounds lovely. + its alot cheaper then a lambo. like mentioned ^ and personally think the 98 - 02 style looks better then any lambo

You guys are all free to opinions of course and we must respect them. I am a fan of the viper but IMO it’s the same thing as a tuner car. You can smoke a lambo/ferrari in your viper but it is still a viper in the end.

Ok, if you’d like to get rid of the owners and just talk cars. I’ve driven a variety of Vipers as well (Hennessy 650R, GTS, RT/10, SRT) and I still hate them. (not going to bother getting into a dick measuring contest about the other cars I’ve driven rolleyes) Ooooo torque shrug huge one trick pony. I’ll take a Z06 7 days a week and twice on Friday.

I’ve driven a few Vipers and for the money, the car is a sick deal. I’ve been behind the wheel of a '98 GTS w/Hennessy, '09 SRT-10 and the legendary '09 Viper ACR.

The ACR is actually one of my favorite cars of all time. Anything that bugs people about Vipers is gone in the ACR. Everything about that car is on point except the radio LOL. And I’ve tested hundreds of cars incl Murcies, 430s, 997T, SL55, GT-R, Z06 etc…

The Vipers (and Vettes) have finally arrived they can run with the pack and in certain areas lead it. Haven’t driven the ZR1 yet but we’ll see if that changes things.