Gun Questions

Iron sites FTW!

I hate using scopes, not much of a challenge there unless your using some crazy high powered rifle like a Barrett M107.

Everybody loves a good challenge.

Are there any local gun shooting competitions?

Looks like one of the few sports where I’d like to spectate.

:+1

sighted in the new rem 700 at 200 yards before cossey called saturday.

cosseys new ar is nice, its got a slickside flat top upper, a heavy crown barrel and buis

I plan on buying a mossberg 500 in the near future, I’m gonna do a top folding stock and muzzle break…

something like this…

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/122218000/122218114/pix1014360562.jpg

i was just gonna purchase one like this @ T&V … i might go back this week and snag it… its BALLER.

I’m really looking at a Sig Sauer P239 for myself. My dad has a decent collection of various guns and one is a P229, however I think I want somthing with a little more punch behind it.

that mossy 500 is dirty! I gotta get a diff. stock for my 870 .

im probably going to the range again saturday.

DJ… I’m down for going again. I’m thinking about getting a collapsable stock.

Today at Wally’s I bought yellow safety glasses, earmuffs, and targets.

i can go sat during the day while wifey is working. i can’t be out late though cause its vag-day

cossey, the collapsable stock is illegal in NY under the current AWB ban.

Im down for goin to the range for a lil while. We just have to find a place to park your cars so you can ride in my truck into the range.

Werd. Some place closer. The church is good cuz it’s open, but not close. From what I saw we could easily get two vehicles by while the gate is up. JVG just bought a GSG5L and he wants to put some rounds through that as well. What time’s good for you?

I dont wanna lose my membership to the gunrange either

You brought it up when we went lol. I guess this Thursday there’s a meeting there or something? Me and JVG might go to see if we can become members there.

sweet, maybe i will make it up to the meeting this thursday too then. Just to warn you the meetings are a lil boring.

DJ can you sign up with out going to the meeting or how does it work?

When i joined i did not have anyone sign as a sponsor, but i did show up and fill out the application on a meeting night.

which gun range do you go to?

clifton park

how much is the membership there