Gun thread of SRS

They should be in stock just about everywhere.

/\ I saw lots of BF specials for them online for $220-240 or so.

I have been kicking around the idea of building up one of them too. I havent done any research on them but corey build a nice tumbhole colored wood stock, new barrel, etc accurate plinker, which is what I would like to make too.

Can you buy aftermarket 10/22 recievers and go about it like an AR build? or do you need to get a long gun and take it apart/sell the stuff off it.

The reciever is the serialized part that is considered a weapon. You could locate a bare receiver and have is shipped to an FFL dealer. You would then have to go the FFL do the standard backround check to take posession of the receiver just like an AR lower.

yeah i get all that… it might have been how i worded my longwinded question. lol Can you buy an aftermarket"10/22" stripped lower or do you have to get a complete ruger 10/22 somewhere and strip it down? (or find someone parting one out already).

nm i searched around a bit just now. they are harder to find but they do make some nice aftermarket recievers. billet ones, railed, slick top, etc.

great, just built a $1600 “budget” rifle now i see my next money pit. lol

%80ers too: http://www.ruger1022receiver.com/ sweeeet

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbERZQxfnUQ”]Ruger 10-22 Gattling Crank Gun Kit Test - YouTube[/ame]

strip down two 10/22s and make this.

still legal with low cap mags

yeah i saw them when i was searching for the 10/22 recievers. thats awesome.

tactical machining makes an 80% 10/22 receiver

i built a “tactical” 10-22. its neat, fun and cheap to shoot.

anyone have a charging handle for an AR15 i can buy from ya? the one I ordered came bent, and I made it worse trying to bend it back. lol

nm found one

Barrel, barrel nut, dust cover, charging handle… All stuff I need.

Im headed to Zacks tonight for that handle. Ill see what they have in stock and let ya know.

im looking for an AR rear handle site if anyone has one laying around.

I need everything but the lower receiver. Looking for 14.5" barreled uppers (16" total with compensator).

lots of complete uppers were on sale for BF for $400-500 to finish one off. complete lpk grip and stocks for like $69. With a blem lower I bet you could put a rifle together for $500 maybe less if you found killer deals.

still lots of on clearance complete uppers out there at great prices.

nvm

where at kkk zachs?

nahhh kiid. on the web.

I was pressed for time when i went to zacks got my handle and left, didnt look around sorry. But i am going to Franks in mayfield tomorrow am to look for a rail section to fit my ff tube and IRC they had a complete upper there ill look and report back. for real this time. lol

nevermind