guy in a minivan

Story of the night. Im driving from Famous daves to taco bell on XXX. I fly around a guy in a silver minivan since hes doing 40 on XXX road. and get back in front of him. simple one lane weave. come to a light, he pulls up next to me, and says something that i cant hear. Im blasting Rammstein. I look over and see his mouth moving. So i mute the stereo, and hes like. HEY your driving like a fucking Idiot…i give him a blank look with a angry eyebrow. YELL FUCK YOU! and pretend to throw something, he flinches like a girl and I laugh and take off nice and easy while turning my system back on. Next light. He again is at my side. screaming obscenities. I dont turn of the stereo this time. I just stare and laugh in a very psycotic way. He drives away pissed off and squeals his tires. A cop going buy pulls him over LOL!!!, and i drive away in absolute hysterics.

This made my night. Saturdays are just full of fun

HAHAHA thats funny, but in all honestly, it sounds like u were driving like an ass. what was thw speed limmit, and were you tailgating him or anything before you passed him?

speed limit is 40. everyone does 50 and i wanted to. its 3 lanes. and i neede to make a turn in the lane he was in. I had a good carlength or more when i came out and when i went in on both moves. They were fast, but i had more than enough room.

sooo y couldnt you just wait it out and stay behind him to make your tun? and if he was doing the speed limmit, theres nothing wrong with that, espially if it was at night.

who cares if he was driving like an ass. pt is the minivan driver had no reason to be pissed and got pulled ova for it

I saw him flailing his arms when the cop turned his lights on :slight_smile: LOL

You know, you def. pulled a dick move, haha, but it still is pretty funny.

!!!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7976&highlight=police

I don’t feel like makeing a real reply so I’ll just quote myself a few times. From your last road-rage thread.

But getting the dude pulled over is classic. :tup:

:poke:

yes, but did you manage to pull the man out of a burning car and diagnose him with 12344322 multiple fractures in every bone in his body

:bsflag: your stories to get attention are getting old. Is your life really that dull and boring that you have to come onto an online forum and brag about your ficticious escapades

Kthnxbye

What ended up happening with this?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14464

I take it you still have your license?

good story :tup:

but you’re gonna get more tickets with that driving attitude, mark my words

One its not ficticious, 2, I have yet to go to court for that. 3. I am driving less and less like an ass, some people just think its still too much.

And all of these events have happened. So go boost your ego somewhere else.

guess you told us :slight_smile:

be careful out there bro, don’t wanna see a fellow nyspeeder get into some really bad road rage shit or more tickets, neither is cool. that’s all.

I hear ya. Not trying to get aggressive on here either. Sure i dont always do the most intelligent things, but im far from road rage. Its more mear annoyances that i find amuzing after the fact and decide to share.

I cant get another ticket for 18 months so im being very careful :slight_smile:

Boosting my ego? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black on this one. It seems like many of your posts include a one in a million chance occurance where you either show someone up/ end up as being the totally cool awesome guy who everyone will love and whom the bitches will sackride on the drop of the hat. I dont think its me boosting my ego as much as I truly despise people who fabricate stories in order to feel better about themselves/ fill some large emotional void/attention whore.

20 Bucks says you cut the guy off and were assclowning when he started screaming at you, so either you

1.) Sat in your car on the verge of pissing your pants and ignored him while praying he didnt come out of his minivan and beat your ass

2.) Sat there and didnt say anything, but decided to post up on the interweb how you totally showed his old ass up because all you other freinds got sick of hearing your retarded stories. :bloated:

My guess is number 2, hence I still raise the :bsflag:

shouldnt you be outside attempting to resuce a busload of nuns and orphans thats teetering on the edge of a cliff, while on fire?

yep

Kthnxbye

owned.

and again