GV1390's Trattoria "Racer"

Neither. Pattern, plaid or stripes?

You forgot polka dot…I can’t confirm an executive decision this far in advance. I appologize to disappoint.

• Updated - - -
        @XwalkerX, let’s talk colorssssss.

plaid.

I meant for the CB damn it lol.

What would you do with the gold front end currently on it?

Probably throw it on the shelf as I change my mind at least a dozen times a day lol.

You guys aren’t helping with the decision process. ](*,)

I like the gold. Does that help?

I would just get the fucker buttoned up. Have you seen the forecast for this weekend?

Thank you, sir!

• Updated - - -

Si! I’ll be out on 2 or 3 depending where I’m headed. Shooting to be completed by July for this thing.

Yeah, I prefer the gold as well. I’d focus on other items and maybe switch that up down the line if you really feel the need to.

Best Honda I’ve seen in a long time. Such detail, many wow.

EDIT: What’s left on the list? How is the wiring coming along? LET’s GO!

The list is pretty full still, lol. I’ve actually added to it as it’s never ending it seems with projects.

With new triples - the bottom of the lower triple will need to be drilled and tapped to adapt my headlight bracket. My new exhaust will need some alterations to fit as it interferes with my substantially larger swing arm as well as the master for my hydraulic drum rear brake. I’ll also have to re-mount my ignition switch somewhere as it’s currently mounted on my stock GSXR triple.

The top will have two indicators like this:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0281/8612/products/14147998349_936ef5bc25_h_grande.jpg?v=1458702591
1 neutral and 1 oil.

Wiring will be getting done sometime next month.

super slick. how many bikes do you own now?

Reduced the fleet to just 3 now…well, 3.5 since the Ural is a wide girl. Was supposed to pick up another 2 but I got tired of trying to hunt people down to give them monies.

Leave the current front end and triple’s instead of creating unnecessary work.

I can’t even tell you how many people I had to call multiple times to give money for bikes. The latest guy I think was 3 times. Trying to get another Trident-going to make my second call. The guy I bought the latest Bonneville from is in his mid 70’s and the guy I left a message with for the Trident sounds like 60 something so maybe they are watching Matlock???

The gold will likely stay…the triples had to be changed as the geometry was way off. The front end also barely had any turning radius before the bars hit the tank. Went from the stock offset of 20-25 degrees to corrected 45 degrees. Trust me, I didn’t want to spent almost $1k on a set of triples lol.

Offset is a linear measurement not an angular one. Hitting the tank was the biggest problem, in my opinion. What was the trail with the old setup? Increasing the offset is only going to make the trail worse. My bike has the same trees and rides nice

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36346&stc=1

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36347&stc=1

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36348&stc=1

Replicated under-tray out of 1/8" alum for gv

I can’t find my notes from when we measured trail but I do recall the best fit triples would’ve been 45-50mm. I was off about the stock GSXR offset anyway, it’s 30mm. A stock CB550 should be 4.4" trail with 50mm offset. My setup now will be; Front: 110/90/18, Rear: 130/90/18. 45mm Offset triples. Stock length swing-arm with 13.3" shocks. I’m assuming the tire diameter doesn’t have that much of an effect as I went from a 19" to an 18" wheel. Where I get hazy on is with combining the above factors if it will alter my neck angle in perpendicular respect to the ground?

This is for a 750 but same idea:

Devin makes some adjustable triples as well but I didn’t like the styling of them:

• Updated - - -

Thank you kind sir!

Weight mods >

Now off to @cougarspeed to work his aluminum welding skilllzzz.

haha, I was right when I said I thought the stock neck was 27*

also, that last diagram at the center bottom of the cognito drawing is exactly what I was saying…notice how the 17" wheel/tire ended up changing the neck angle to 23* and actually brought trail almost to stock again.

Personally I think the bike will handle just fine in any situation, but having a limited steering angle would be annoying to me, that’s the only reason I’d change it.

My shovel is like 2" of trail and my pan is like 10", both are fine to ride on the street.