H22blklude92's 92 Prelude

were you in rotterdam today? i saw a lude the SAME as yours on altamont ave. i forgot what time.

sadly wasn’t me, my cars parked in my driveway with no exhaust and a bad clutch :sad. hopefully i can get it together soon cuz i’m sick of not having a car

ill have to find him and tell him to sign up… my only honda soft spot is 4th gen ludes… i’d trade my 240 for one… :ninja … i want the dash.

Yeah the car has been kept nice over time, orig paint and it still shines! As for the boost, stock h22’s can handle about 8lbs on stock internals. With a good setup/tune you can run about 300whp without a problem. Because they are higher compression motors anything above that margin isnt to safe. Also depends if you beat the balls off of it too lol. I’m going to be looking at mid 12’s with my set up, hopefully. www.preludepower.com is a great site for ludes. people arnt dicks and anything you wana know about your lude is on there. Where did you pick up your motor from? have any problems with it? I have gotten screwed on 2 different motors, a ZC with a cracked cylinder and a 4G63 with totally different mounting points

yea, i love the ludes, i saw one for the first time and 2 weeks later bought one and sold my hatch and crx for parts. i also really like 240’s. i had one once but we won’t talk about that

yeah i did a lot of reading about it. the ringlands usually pop. i still have all my turbo parts too. i actually got both my motors from not the most liked places. the first from osaka and i actually give the motor a 10 out of 10. it was sooo clean i could have sex with it. and my second from japanstar, i knew the guy there so i got it for like $900 and it was a little dirty but not too bad.

yeah japan star dicked me with the ZC. I guess they are under new ownership now or something. I plan on a sleeved block with forged internals and what not but for now it should be ok. Got any pics of the motor?

no pics at the moment, i’ll try to take some more once its nice out. hopefully i can get my car done soon. i don’t have a garage so i have to wait for my friend to get everything set with his so it might be a month or so :sad

also thanks for the link for preludepower. found a c/f hood in r.i. for $350. hopefully your name is the same on it cuz i’m refurring you. thank you

Boog you shoulda told me to grab my camera today…I woulda snapped som pics of the dash, and the engine bay with that delicious RMF header.

yeah i completely forgot about that

Jake will be jealous of that. lol

Fuck yea I am. I wanna know how/where you scored that. Everyone I talked to has been having a really hard time getting their hands on one.

yeah i saw it and got it as soon as i could. spent $700 to get it thouigh but rmf headers are nice

Same place I got my Bisi header…Honda-tech lol.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2160100

there’s a decent prospeed header on there. if you need a header i have a megan header with a 2.5 inch collector. its in pretty decent shape

If you still have it early summer I’ll pick it up from you. Anything with a 2.5" collector will be better than stock.

yeah i’ll probly still have it. my friend wants it but he has other things to worry about first

i need help making up my mind, b4 i buy anything else i have to buy an exhaust. the choices are-

apexi world sport 2-$430
skunk2-$450
greddy evo2-$520
obx evo2 knock off-$300

now b4 any1 says obx sucks, the reason i though about getting it is cuz i have a header that’s meant for a 5th gen prelude so its going to be longer than it should be, so i really don’t want to spend a lot on an exhasut that i’m gunna have ta cut apart to fit.

do a K Teller exhaust with a Flowmaster muffler… sounds SOO good :nod

What year(s) Prelude had the AWS?

i think 88-91 and 92-96 here and everywhere else the 5th gens had it too