H22blklude92's 92 Prelude

Boog…you already knew that was going to be my vote. Quiet ftw.

yeah i agree with that…the least amount of police attention is best…

I hear that :haha

This car sucks

jk cant wait for lebanon valley funness to start again :slight_smile:

2nd that

3rd that :crackup

Damn it…I better get my motor in my hatch and give this whole straight line thing a try lol.

not as fun as auto x but damn fun for how fast it goes, esp when boogs and i race, we look at eachother and laugh the whole time its so close. so lets go miah

You guys better watch out for Ernie… he has heavier rims at about 50lbs each… which he states is going to give him better traction this year. :headbang Ernie > Jesse

I’ll get the hatch to the track sometime this year. :banana

i’m buying the greddy evo exhaust thursday hopefully

nice…when u gonna buy the dakota???

yah this broke kid neeeds cash moneyyysss

my exhaust was sent out today, also i found out what was actually wrong with my car, i though it was a bad throwout bearing but my flywheel came loose :headbang i really need to goet this done so hopefully this week i’ll be able to work on it

I dont know on your car, but on mine we get new bolts and add loctite for extra safeyness

i used loctite but i did it in my backyard by myself so it didn’t suprise me that it came out

woo hoo my new clutch is in, jsut need to get a new tps and do a little cleaning but homefully i can be on the road next week

hooray boogie!!

Yay to the H22 rollin again!!

And Cliff, man, wtf bro! I wasn’t even around to defend myself!! It was a very very bad way to get better traction, and I had no idea the wheels were gonna be THAT heavy!! I thought the tires would do it for me. But I’ll tell you what you little thief-catching carbon fiber gobbler, it worked. There is ZERO wheelspin now. And the car doesn’t FEEL any slower than before.

But this isn’t my thread.

Twas a good time lol