H22blklude92's 92 Prelude

new pic
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p145/h22blklude92/Jul15_0001.jpg :giggedy

S/C’ed? :ohnoes :banana

yeah, got the kit for $1300 and tried reading up on it and all ppl said was its a pain to make fit cuz its made for the 5th gen lude. only took like 4 hours to put in and i wasn’t working fast at all. i’ll try to get a video up soon

yea, but take a look at that siiick header man.

It is pretty sick :nod

Jackson Racing and RMF make good company :nod

yo im loving the header…shit has swaggggggggg and i also always loved ludes…keep that shit up

sorry to bring back a dead thread. i jsut wanted to add some updates if anyone is interested. I got a 3inch exhaust put on my car and started intsalling my meth/water injection kit.

more pics will be comming

Good shit

nice man

a thorough cleaning is much needed in that bay…

what did you do about the rot? cut and use patch panels, or the not so correct method?

yeah i know it needs to be cleaned, which is being done. it does have patch panels on the quarter panels.

booogiieee haha long time no see dude. tae i easy on that water injection garbage lol.

he neeeeeds somethin under there. holyeffinshit it runs soooo hotttttt

Ask Morgan what they had to do for him just to tune that damn thing ;p

just be careful not to have too much faith in that shit lol. a big mistake made by most subaru goobers. what are his intake temps?

535.2 degrees calvin.

so 503.69F? hahaha

lol I dont know, but it is waaaarm like a pre-teen gal.

i’m not too sure what the tempos were, but after each run we put a fan on the valve cover and had to let it sit for about 15 mins.

Got this tuned at synapse today. Made 245hp and 200tq