H2B in ek

f20c, thats the only good F :slight_smile:

I keep all my h22 balance shafts spinning b/c i’ve not torn them down to properly remove them. Some people just take the belt off, but thats not for me.

I’ve had more B’s fail on me than H’s… :dunno:

haha …more bs fail then h’s , every H i have seen get beat the piss out of other then yours (mr. i rev to 9500) has been blown…lol…the only reason you have seen more b’s fail is bc more ppl do b’s then h’s hence the reason you see more fail…

i love ya Jay …but…h2b is the better way to go. and besides your just all about h no matter what anyone says or proves or does…

my goal is only to make others angry :slight_smile:

i dont think really one is better than the other it is all about what you want.ive seen stuff that i as like why woulld you ever do that but the oner loved it and that is all that matters…it think h b d k f series motors are all poo…hahah …if you beat the piss out of anything it will eventually fail it just depends on how soon…i also think h2b is better but like i already said there is only one way to find out

haha

11.27@120
stock b

/thread

yeah i have watched your threads and that is very impressive…10’s this coming season?

i need to drop what im doing and focus on that challange…

i have been to the 10’s before. just not with a stock motor!

Next spring the 2.0 LS/VTEC will be done hopefully with a 9.99. after i get that I will be moving on to a turbo V8.

yeah thats f-ing fast
so of my friends back in pheonix went 9.97 with stock gsr but it only lasted about 15 passes before they cracked cly 2 and threw cly 4 threw the block

and i got motor today so i will keep everyone updated as the build gets started

hey guys i got a tranny today…the guy told me he bought it from hybrid about a year ago…he said its a out of a 1995 gsr…the case has a sticker on it and says y80-1039119 and thats it no vin on the 93-96 trans is what im told anyone know how to tell the difference in a gsr and ls without taking case apart?

heather had a h22 in her ek coupe. it was pretty much dead even with toms ctr build in his dc integra and he had a hytech and a bunch of other stuff. the thing was def decently quick. i dont remember what exact times it ran but i remember it being pretty impressive for being bone stock with i/h/e.

i drove it a few times it it pulled pretty good.

hope it works out for you especially if your going to use a b series tranny with it. thats def the way to go on them

my Ferio pulled fairly well on my ek w/ LS, ctr, crower stg 3’s, ITB’s… h22 +1

:blue:

still made more power than a gsr all said and done whore!!

yes im hoping that it works out well…but i got to get another tranny b/c the one i bought was a ls…and i need little things shift linkage aftermarket fuel rail etc…and i think iac valve for h22 since my buddy sold his stock mani with his supercharger