Hacking a Blackberry....

My friend found a blackberry and it is password protected. It’s the newer style. I am waiting for her to provide me with model#. Is there a way to have this reset to be used? Anyone ever do this before? Any info would be appreciated.

EDIT:

Take it to the store, tell them you found it.

Then, go buy one, you cheap fuck

^ it’s not mine you cock nose

word, if its password protected go to the person she bought it from to get the password

tell your thieving friend to return it to the store and whoever lost it will get it back

:word:

i don’t think it’s possible to steal a cell yet

you can hack just about anything, do a search.

but i would feel bad about getting one and not returning it.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/gonzo37.jpg
who u callin a cock nose?

Each BlackBerry has its own unique PIN. I’m sure if it has been reported lost or stolen, they will find it via that PIN if you try to use it.

All I will say is KARMA!!

take it to a store for the provider it works with. good god.

Also, remember the stolen sidekick? Same theory, attempt to return it, if no one claims it then he can claim it’s his.

However, if he just decides to keep it, it could get nasty if the owner tries to locate it.

PM me

Oh man, the sidekick story. :lol:

I never did catch how that story officially ended.

if you enter the password 10 times wrong it will wipe itself. there is no way for anyone other than RIM to unlock it for you to get the original data off of it. and I’ve only heard of RIM doing it for government agencies.

btw… if you found it. turn it in. geesh

[quote=“9c1,post:9,topic:32649"”]

Each BlackBerry has its own unique PIN. I’m sure if it has been reported lost or stolen, they will find it via that PIN if you try to use it.

[/quote]

Well, its a ESN, but yes… this is true… You really shouldnt try and use it on a network if it was a lost/stolen phone. I suppose you could look into unlocking it to work off a network, but then its just a poor pda… Take it to whoever the service provider is, say you found it, and you will get + karma points, verses the severe - your getting now…

[quote=“Locutus,post:15,topic:32649"”]

if you enter the password 10 times wrong it will wipe itself. there is no way for anyone other than RIM to unlock it for you to get the original data off of it. and I’ve only heard of RIM doing it for government agencies.

btw… if you found it. turn it in. geesh

[/quote]

AND YES! seriously, my friend took my phone, and for some freeking reason tried to unlock the sim… WTF… moral of the story is, the sim was blocked forever!, and i needed to get a new one and have it set up and whatnot… :confused:

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:16,topic:32649"”]

Well, its a ESN, but yes… this is true… You really shouldnt try and use it on a network if it was a lost/stolen phone. I suppose you could look into unlocking it to work off a network, but then its just a poor pda… Take it to whoever the service provider is, say you found it, and you will get + karma points, verses the severe - your getting now…

[/quote]

no it’s a PIN on a blackberry.

^^ Each BlackBerry device is assigned a unique eight-digit number called a personal identification number (PIN).

Aka, you trade your phone to someone legally, and until you de-register your PIN, you will still get the other persons messages. (It happened to me when I bought Silvers BB).

Marcus, this could turn out bad for your friend if the person who lost it tries to go for it. I’d let him know about that consequence and try to turn it in. Plus if it’s for Verizon and still linked to the original owners account, he won’t be able to register it anyways cuz the ESN will be in use.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:14,topic:32649"”]

Oh man, the sidekick story. :lol:

I never did catch how that story officially ended.

[/quote]

That’s how it turned out.