Had a laugh

:facepalm

yes… jestr tuning “correction factor” was a joke.

went to IMP motorsports with j.mcgrath in NJ for tuning/dyno day in feb 2007 after i got STi. (he had evo9mr) there was 4 evo’s and my sti.

justins evo dyno’d 234whp @ 30psi on meth on stock turbo. i dyno’d 188awhp at ~17psi on 93 octane on stock turbo. dyno calibration was UBER f0ked. jestr said use 50+% correction facter to get to #'s that would have been on his dynojet in orlando… lulz were had… turbo blew week later, replaced with fp green… blew up fp green after 4 days… had adam fix shop of horrors in motor, had fp green rebuilt, got back together, had tuned by byrons tuner (getadomtune.com)… car went boom 2 days later… there is a thread on rspeed about it… let me find link…

here is link… im embarrassed at the majority of this mind you…

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/tech/4156-jestr-tuning-results-imp-clifton-nj.html

Rep for being a good sport.

lmfao

thx… that was a pretty f0ked up day… 2 tanks of fuel, getting lost in nj, getting on the dyno only to find out dyno AND car were f0ked… 4.5hrs drive each way…soo definitely not fun.

good story travis krotch, would read again

better story would involve you, peanut jelly butters, a jar of vaseline, a squirrel, a beaver and a 12 pack of condoms …

yeah, no. that never happened and never will happen so fictional story to try to combat someone who thinks your non-fictional story is hilarious = FAIL… but i do also find it humorous that something like that is on your mind… secret obsession and/or dream of yours?

dont start your games again mr krotch.

learn when to open ur mouth about someone brett. gunna act like a punk, going to get treated like one.

fact > fiction. remember that.

Those days were epic.
Though, those that may remember my sig on the forums and how they were my top five dream cars. I now own two on the list lol.

That was effin EIGHT YEARS AGO though. I feel old now. But at the same time, still young.

brett vs travis

my backyard, this weekend. BYOB

Once a ricer still a ricer. :ahh

I have got to hand it to you Sir. You have really stepped up your game, and seem to be a totally different person on here now. +1 for you. From all the crazy BS that went on, and all the shit you took and handed out… you really have mellowed out a ton! Thats good to see man.

wes had a bigger supra wing then jon williams…and a shift kit

Let’s not get crazy here.

:rofl

oh come on… no love shawn? and i thought we were best buds :'(:frowning:

Did i inspire you to put your name back!?!? :wow

I’ll run a credit report and report back. :slight_smile:

On the realz, you’ve made some spotty life chpices. :eek3

nobodys perfect. except jclark… just ask him, he’ll tell you.