Had a laugh

Went to Chili’s in Orlando, FL with the wife really late on Saturday. I walked out and saw an EVO with JESTR TUNING on the windshield. I started to die laughing but Crystal had no clue. The guy in the car gave me a dirty look. I didn’t stop laughing. True story. :haha

I am missing the funny…fill me in please?

64.56% correction factor!? Oh, this thread will take off mang. :slight_smile: Give it a bit.

Omg that story is epic! Will read again.

OGs will get it not newbs. :frowning:

ain’t a noob, guy. Please elaborate on this JesterFail sir.

Not your guy, buddy!

EDIT: “South Park” reference was negated by 6SPD EG’s edit. Thanks.

Must be if you don’t know this. :ahh

Also, are you APG OG? If not, newb.

Jester, as in cavy WES s0n?!?! I chased that mofo down in my younger days.

Cliffnotes?

Yes, was on the APG forums, although I didn’t post all that much, just kinda lurked…

i duno shawn, i know John, we hosted him at Torque freaks a few years ago, got about 10 Evos tuned by him. no issues with any of them. one was an AEM/buschur 20g car, 2 FP Greens and all had some variation of cams

hahahaha Jester cavy… wes grippen, he was such a cholo

Cliff Notes from memory:

Travis bought STi that was modded by previous retard
STi said F0k this, I don’t want to live.
Travis still drove it to JESTR (not sure exactly where)
STi dynoed 178.36 or some shit
Travis said it’s like 356 or the equiv of the mods because dyno operator said correction factor needed to be applied
A lot of jokes for pages to come.

The funnies were all based on dyno result and dyno correction factor. It could be a great place… However, the factor is really weird.

hahahahahah old story man, thanks for joggin my memory.

APG OG… my name is on the screen shot someone has saved from it … “boosted b5”

You were mean to me then :frowning:

jon williams banned me on the regular.

Donnie. J Williams update? How is he doing?

i saw him not long ago. still a dave matthews hippy, still doing geek work, drives a truck.

Hah.

Waits for Cossey or others to add to the story. Maybe Travis can add a few cents?