Had my car out!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
I used the thunderbird T3’s (.60/.63). A little bigger than the SVO’s
thats the turbos from the 85-86 manaul cars they say with these turbos there good up till 5000rpms for boost.

what size injectors you running and your what size is your TB and MAF, blowthru or drawthru

Originally posted by Quik
check out the turbomustang site their all claiming 500 hp is the limit
to the stock block

Rick Merrick stock block 9.79@140 over 800 passes logged this is a full body car 10.5 tire 3 stage nitrous (300 hp total) but he shifts the car at 7100 (i believe the key for staying together) the car makes over 600hp so it is possiable to do that all i’m trying to say

Originally posted by ragtop86
435 hp at the wheels is almost 500 hp at the flywheel because of the 20 to 40% drive train loss
435 at the wheels with 20% loss would be 544 at the flywheel. I’ve heard 15-20% loss (at least for newer f-bods). Does it really go up to 40%? :confused:

thats the turbos from the 85-86 manaul cars they say with these turbos there good up till 5000rpms for boost.

what size injectors you running and your what size is your TB and MAF, blowthru or drawthru
42# injectors with a pro-m blowthru calibrated for the 42’s…To be honest with you a 65mm TB is all you really need. They are good for a lot more HP than people think.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
435 at the wheels with 20% loss would be 544 at the flywheel. I’ve heard 15-20% loss (at least for newer f-bods). Does it really go up to 40%? :confused:
depending on tranny and rearend combos it could reach that high

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
42# injectors with a pro-m blowthru calibrated for the 42’s…To be honest with you a 65mm TB is all you really need. They are good for a lot more HP than people think.
is this your first setup or have you done
this before?

is this your first setup or have you done
this before?

It’s a proven setup that was on a friends car. So I already know what It’s capable of.:burnout: :bigok:

yea i seen the posts of them and heard about htem that is why im going to do one. i just want ot get as much info as possible ot do mine right the first time. im thinking of the E cam at first i wanted the F cam but was told to go smaller.

do you have head work? i was thinking of PP my stockers and having valves cut.

do you have head work? i was thinking of PP my stockers and having valves cut.

2 words

Trick Flow!

yeah you don’t need much cam at all with this setup. My cam is custom but its very close to stock. The heads I have on it now aren’t anything special. Iron GT-40’s with some exhaust work done. I have a set of High Ports at the machine shop that are getting checked out. If you do some pocket work, and open up your exhaust on your stock heads. I think you will be just fine. Head studs and cometic head gaskets are a good investment.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
2 words

Trick Flow!
2 more… High Port

Originally posted by BlkP42E
2 words

Trick Flow!
not bad at all for 1100 bucks but not ready for
them to much money. that would be the whole setup i can get valves cut for around 300 and with some PP. i just saved 800 bucks. so where is the advantage at. not saying they arnt worth it. ill probably buy the complete kit from them in time but not for this motor.130k budget motor

I’ll be sellin this setup after summer…

you got more pics? and what type of intercoolers you running? you running a
BOV? they say to run a 1G dsm BOV since there metal instead of plastic like the 2g dsm BOVs

you got more pics? and what type of intercoolers you running? you running a
BOV? they say to run a 1G dsm BOV since there metal instead of plastic like the 2g dsm BOVs

I’ll get some more pic’s up soon. I have 1 intercooler (it didn’t come out of the junkyard 2 inlets single out custom built by vecco in Cleveland) It’s out of the car now so I can make some new piping. But you can run high 10’s with no intercooler so save your cash for now. The 1 G’s are good and pretty easy to find cheap also. I have 2 turboxs rfl’s now but, i think I’m going to run one big single before the MAF. Just kick’n the idea around.

did you upgrade your fuel rails to the 95 5.0 ones or aftermarket ones
and what you running auto or manual? gears

sounds like a nice car… cant wait to see what it does at the track… this would be a nice race this summer :wink:

not bad at all for 1100 bucks but not ready for
them to much money. that would be the whole setup i can get valves cut for around 300 and with some PP. i just saved 800 bucks. so where is the advantage at. not saying they arnt worth it. ill probably buy the complete kit from them in time but not for this motor.130k budget motor

find them used, i got mine for $850 with 300 miles on them.

did you upgrade your fuel rails to the 95 5.0 ones or aftermarket ones
and what you running auto or manual? gears

Slock fuel rails,not stock pump or lines. Its a automatic,3.27 gears

so what u think you’re gonna be running??

got AIM?