Had my car out!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SP71Supra
sounds like a nice car… cant wait to see what it does at the track… this would be a nice race this summer :wink:
:cool: car. Like you I will be losing the twins and putting a big single on it, after summer. And it would be a very nice race :wink: See yah this summer:bigthumb:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
so what u think you’re gonna be running??

got AIM?
:dunno: :x: Its a secret for now. I already know. most people don’t want to race after they find out what you really run. I learned that from watching A J Bonie. It’s not gona be all that fast. I just put this toghter to get back in to street racin.

aod or c4. i had 327s but upgraded to 410s. im thinking im going to swap out the 410s back to 327s since ill have more top end to play with instead of running in 4th with the 410s.

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
:dunno: :x: Its a secret for now. I already know. most people don’t want to race after they find out what you really run. I learned that from watching A J Bonie. It’s not gona be all that fast. I just put this toghter to get back in to street racin.
aaaaaaaaa AJ!!!:tounge:

:cool: car. Like you I will be losing the twins and putting a big single on it, after summer. And it would be a very nice race :wink: See yah this summer:bigthumb:

I lost my twins late spring of last year… the single I put on wasnt even tuned at all because I didnt want to pay to get it tuned at the end of last fall because I was going to add a decent amount of additional parts. So I am going to dyno it this spring.

Do you happen to know some dude from Eliazabeth with a dark green TT mustang… its an older style. I was talking to him at a BP… he was a dickhead… just wonderin… he goes by the name of toolbox… :wonder why?: lol

Im interested to see how you will setup that single conversion… should be interesting!

Mark

Originally posted by Quik
aod or c4. i had 327s but upgraded to 410s. im thinking im going to swap out the 410s back to 327s since ill have more top end to play with instead of running in 4th with the 410s.
Aod but I haven’t had much luck with them lasting, evan when I put some money in them. C-4 or C-6 will be in it soon:x: Put the 3.27s back in if your turbo’n it.

Originally posted by SP71Supra
I lost my twins late spring of last year… the single I put on wasnt even tuned at all because I didnt want to pay to get it tuned at the end of last fall because I was going to add a decent amount of additional parts. So I am going to dyno it this spring.

Do you happen to know some dude from Eliazabeth with a dark green TT mustang… its an older style. I was talking to him at a BP… he was a dickhead… just wonderin… he goes by the name of toolbox… :wonder why?: lol

Im interested to see how you will setup that single conversion… should be interesting!

Mark
I don’t know the toolbox guy. But I’ve been trying to find some turbo stangs in the area. What dyno are you taking it to??? I think I’m goin with a T-72 for the single…

nice!!!:cool:

i know toolbox…friends with my buddy mike greco (black sunshine)

do you think that a ART CARR aod could hold up to the boost. they run about 1500 bucks

Originally posted by Quik
do you think that a ART CARR aod could hold up to the boost. they run about 1500 bucks
They make some good stuff:bigthumb: But I’m getting a PA supercomp c4 (lifetime free replacement) or maybe a GER there so cheap, for what you get. And $250.00 a rebuild forever.

I don’t know the toolbox guy. But I’ve been trying to find some turbo stangs in the area. What dyno are you taking it to??? I think I’m goin with a T-72 for the single…

Thats a really nice setup… I think you should use a bigger wastegate though… I have a 71mm turbo… which is VERY similar to the T72 thats in the pic, and im running a 60mm HKS GT gate, that gate looks like a 40mm gate. That turbo looks like it has the anti-surge compressure housing, my 71 also has that housing, it makes for REALLY LOUD spool up, my car sounds like a jet when its starting to spool. Nice setup…

good luck… be careful im sure that thing is wicked.