Hahaha

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1122

Awesome. Not that he was great, but the concept is awesome lol

this is great…kinda like a “told you so!” but better

Why would Obama supporters put that up? It doesnt make me think about how terrible of a job bush did it makes me think of how terrible of a job Obama is doing.

In my mind it says…Bush was shitty…but is obama as good as what many sheeple people thought?

LMAO

Fuck yes.

Awesome!!!

Yea I figured it was a shot at Obama. If Obama supporters really did that, they are even dumber than previously thought.

definitely Jesse Clark’s doing

I believe the article said it was funded by small business owners, some were Obama supporters… meaning they are not now??? maybe?

That’s pure gold.

Nothing beats political grass roots campaigns that don’t have to worry about public relations.

:lol

i take it as yea Bush was bad then…but obama is showing promise of making bush look good…but they are BOTH did/doing a damn fine job of making clinton look great! :rofl

As much as I hate to say this as it is a RARE occurance that I like Dems but Clinton really was the fucking man. Not his political views in that he too was pushing health care bs, just the sheer fact he fucked his female coworkers(some with cigars) puts him on my “Need to buy a beer for” list

I might also add that not many people know this but Billboard Advertising is VERY $$$$$$$. A sign of that size considering it is a well used location can go for more than $3000/month

hahaah nice