hahahah lying bitch

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/mlb/2005/0801/photo/g_palmeiro2_372.jpg

NEW YORK – Rafael Palmeiro was suspended Monday for violating Major League Baseball’s steroids policy, nearly five months after telling Congress that “I have never used steroids. Period.”
Palmeiro became the highest-profile player among the seven who have failed a test under the toughened major league policy that took effect in March, rules criticized by Congress as not being stringent enough.

In a conference call Monday, Palmeiro said he never intentionally took steroids and could not explain how the drugs got into his body. He also apologized and said would accept his punishment.

“I have never intentionally used steroids. Never. Ever. Period,” he said. “Ultimately, although I never intentionally put a banned substance into my body, the independent arbitrator ruled that I had to be suspended under the terms of the program.”

lol bye bye first ballod HOF vote.

what a dumbass, what makes it really funny is that he swore up and down he never took them.

wow…

that sucks for him LOSER

:eek:

i liked palmeiro’s swing, it was soooo easy and smooth; looked like he was swinging a feather

well when ur juiced, almost everything feels like a feather :slight_smile:

i like the line where he said he had no idea how they got into his body…lol

classic!!!

So now the real question is… How do his HOF chances bode now?

his first ballot chances are pretty much gone

muaaahahahahaha

nothing wrong with a lil juice /flex

do you remember what his swing looks like?

juice or not its one of the best in the bigs easily :stuck_out_tongue:

dumbass

bye bye first ballod HOF vote.

You guys don’t really believe that do you?

It should be true, but it isn’t. All it takes is one glance at MLB’s lame punishments for steroid use to figure that out.

guess it wasn’t just the little home run hitters

:lol:

Bah pretty soon youll be seeing like 80% of the guys who played in the 90’s coming forward once they give them a promise of no penalty.