Halo 3 Beta hopefuls: enter here

so who went to halo3.com and signed up to be in the beta???

an e-mail was sent out today at 6PM stating that entries were now closed and all accepted testers will be notified in the next two days :tup:

theres a bunch of people on the bungie forums who have already been selected and are eagerly awaiting their beta…god knows im checking my e-mail every 5 minutes for the next two days

also, check up on that site for the other 2 ways to register for the beta :tup:

did u see the trailers they had on xbox live pretty sick there a little old now but still sick

is that a random selection?

or do you have to somewhat send in a resume?

fuck wish i had known

Just pre-order Crackdown for the 360, a limited number of copies of this game will come with the online beta.

I got that first email too and will be checking when i get back to the hotel tonight. :smiley:

my bf was chosen for this. he got an email yesterday…

checking email now…

Edit - nothing

Can’t wait for some kid to resave it to his computer HD, crack it for open play, and upload it :slight_smile:

who is your boyfriend, where does he live, and does he need a new best friend :slight_smile:

or a new boyfriend :wink:

i’ll ask him…

he said he might need a new best friend.

but probably not a boyfriend…

anyone download that crackdown demo??

This game is going to be good!

giggidy giggidy

i’ll bring the beer

haha… Yea it’s true… I was selected for the beta.

I’ll be spending my halo 3 beta testing days at my friend’s frat house.

Want a tablespoon of irony? I don’t have an xbox 360. :tup:

lol a firned of mine i went to school with has a cousin (brothers siters aunts uncles twice removed motherin law… i know i know)that was on the beta for 1 and two and he showed me all kinds of weird glitches and awesomeness. i also have free xbox live because of him. i <3 canadians. they are so fucking nice.

meh i thought the crackdown game was unoriginal but we will see when the full version comes out

Didn’t know it was up yet. I’ll have to check it out.

I haven’t gotten an email yet for beta testing…oh well.

if you look on the website all you gotta do is play halo 2 on 360 for 3 hours on the 1st an then u register on halo 3.com and you get to be a beta tester

thats another way to just enter for a chance to be a tester

:word: It’s awesome. I can’t put it down!

And that’s how I’m getting my beta for Halo 3. I have Crackdown pre-ordered and I’m guaranteed the Beta. All pre-orders will get it.