Halo 3 BETA tomorrow!!!!

Who’s gonna be on playing it?

I wish I had it to play it. I can’t wait till they release it I preordered mine. The $70 edition I’m not about to pay 130 for that uber special edition

Get some screen shots. I wanna check it out.

hre ya go…

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/imgs_1.html

I’m debating if I want to chance my Xbox account right now. With the newest update to the Xbox dashboard some changes reguarding hacked DVD firmware were s’posed to be implemented. My copy of Crackdown is a bootleg so I’ll wait to hear if its worth it.

yeah i had a 3 month gold membership that expired a few days ago…i’m gonna hafta renew that tonite…I’m really lookin foward to it…supposedly the graphics are very similar to halo 2, but then again this is just a beta test and the final game will look alot better…especially in HD

i don’t like HALO and i suck at it

awe man halo is the best!!! Everyone gets their ass handed to them when they first start playing…it takes alot of practice…though i hate to admit it, Burnyd is pretty good at halo 2

I loved Halo. Played Halo2 alot when it first came out then stopped playing pretty much after that. When I did play I only played team swat. I :heart: the battle rifle.

BETA not working via Crackdown…hopefully they get this resolved soon!!!