Halo 3 Screenshot Thread

I don’t need to even explain. You = Self-pwned.

i still think this game was ONE of the best games ever released. the best? NO! are there better games? YES! so have i been proven wrong yet? no, and you are a dumbass for trying to call me out on it. it was a let down compared to what the hype portrayed it to be, but its still one of my favorite games. nice attempt, but im sure you probably have something better to do now, dont you. and how have you been banned for being a complete jackass? you seem to be completly useless on this website and just like to start shit in every thread.

WOW SIQ

hahahaha retort of a beaten man.

I’ll post some pics when I get home.

He may have slightly contradicted himself in the end, but in bobbys defense, if its one of his favorite games, then in his mind it can be one of the best games ever released. Not everybody may agree with it, meaning it might not actually be one of the best ever, but in his mind it may be, which I guess is all that matters. Buy it if you like it kind of thing. The original fear (imo) is one of the best shooters ever. Obviously im in the minority when I say that, but it doesnt change my opinion that its a great game. =/

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG AND POST SOME HALO PICS FOR THIS POOR MAN!

I knew this thread would deliver, and it wouldn’t be from fetter.

sorry fetter, but it is true.

here you go