hamilton meet

i may be down there but not to sure. but if you want a good laugh go down to dewitt tim hortons on any night. im talking hector’s civics neons. i go down for good fun check it out if you want a good laugh
mind you some nice cars show up. i just want to over run it with 240’s muahahahaha

That Tim Horton’s is down the street from me. Occasionally we cruise down there just to get some coffee and always see the same people chillin outside.

i may be down there but not to sure. but if you want a good laugh go down to dewitt tim hortons on any night. im talking hector’s civics neons. i go down for good fun check it out if you want a good laugh
mind you some nice cars show up. i just want to over run it with 240’s muahahahaha

That Tim Horton’s is down the street from me. Occasionally we cruise down there just to get some coffee and always see the same people chillin outside.

lol im always there, usually same people there, my 240 is not on the road but if u guys show il be there in my riced accord :slight_smile:
Honestly if you want to have fun go to the beach on sundays 8-10 and then u will see some fun.
Or u can chill at dewitt tims and wait for me and my buddies to get chased out by the fat security guard

the strip is too much heat i swang by last sunday and 3 cruisers were pulling in so i just kept on truckn

im always at dewitt also. Usually just checkin to see if there are any girls lurking around. Sometimes it’s a gold mine.

I’m there with friends at the moment in their cars as mine is still waiting on parts/paint. Either in a black prelude, 335i turbo or red s2000. People that frequent there should know 2/3 of those cars.

I swung by yesterday night and didn’t see anything… boo.

head there tonight after 8 if you can then u will see the action.
Yeah the strip is heat often, but i have yet to see cops do anything besides just chill there to stop the burnouts and crazy shit

UPDATE: those who didn’t show up at the beach missed a dude who pulled in with a Lamborghini Murceilago

sorry but anyone from H-town going to the bings meet? if so post because where trying to get a burly/h-town meet going on in steel city before the cruise, you know travel in a pack. LET ME KNOW

il be heading there but not in a 240, not sure if u want a ricer in ur pack :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be going but on my own…

ill try to get something going my buddy at a and a autoparts said he has a couple of guys wanting to head out so. if anyone wants to cruise out pm me and ill try to find somewhere were we can all meet up and head out.

Im there all the time, in brown, shaved piugnose hatch on teardrops!

stock hieght ftw

then you must know eric