handball players?

from malta, any1 around the 518 play handball.you no with the little blue ball. i want to start playing again but can’t find were or who to play with. thanks

little blue ball, all too familiar sounding to me

nevermind , wrong game

were into pocket pool around here

yessssssssss

Who is this guy, Coach ‘short shorts’ Repko?

Maybe you should forget about sports and focus some attention on spelling and grammar.

Let me translate:

Maybee u shuld knot do sports n opin a book.

I used to buy the pair of blue balls at Dicks, everytime I was at the mall. I would bounce it off the walls as I heel clicked off the benches. I dont do that anymore.

He said blue balls and dick abalabalaba

i could forget the blue ball and just use your face, pussy!

LMAO who is this clown?

Looks to be another internetz trash talker.

(waits for Vlad to come in here and yell at everyone for being mean)

Nah you should get used to playing with blue balls since you’re going to spend most of your life doing so.

isnt hand ball a sport poor black people partake in? Atleast it was when I was in highschool.

:lurk

I doubt he is black and/or poor seeing that he’s from Malta… unless he lives in Malta Pointe previously known as Malta Gardens?

:hug

I was going to tell all to play nice.

But your comment killed it :lol

I honestly thought he was a spam bot. I’ll be good. :hug

I just love the grammar/spelling, he makes slowmarro look like an AP English student. (no offense John) LOL

He’s nowhere near as bad as Slomarro.

When I read John’s replies I have to brush the dust off my old English books and check under “common mistakes” to cross reference as to what he’s trying to say.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/7946326.jpg