Favorite gym games

got this idea from ilya’s handball thread, what were your favorite games to play in PE in HS?

i loved:

-german baseball
-7 base kickball
-jailbreak (CLASSIC from elementary school on)

what did you all like?

(inbeforefacepalmfromjoey)

steal the pin and cavatta ball.

jail break was the kind of game we played in the negihbor hood when we were younger. so fun.

this year the days i had gym were SWEET. our HS had 4 classes per day and 4 days (A, B, C, D), my B day consisted of free block, advisory (study hall, etc), gym, and public policy with this mad cool teacher.

good shit.

teamball

European Handball, Floor Hockey (?), Basketball (not really a gym game but played in a gym)

I really liked when we tried archery.
I was surprisingly good at it, and it was good stress relief. :lol
I liked badminton, just a fun as hell relaxing game to play.
And we did pickle ball, which is almost the same rules, and is played like a giant game of ping pong really.
We did ultimate Frisbee and Frisbee golf, I never really liked those much.
Soccer, volley ball, hockey, and basketball were the only “real” sports I enjoyed for gym.

I was pretty solid at badminton in gym. But we had these foreign exchange students from India and they take their badminton pretty seriously over there. They would just straight slaughter anyone they played.

Badminton, “razzle dazzle” football (unlimited forward passes haha), and mat ball (kickball indoors, run around the bases twice… teacher used to PEG the special ed kids with the ball)

Floor hockey, badminton, and volleyball

Floor hockey was the SHIT! I always got put in the “penalty box” though because I always did knuckle puck slapshots where I would bring the stick way over my head and smash the puck across the gym :lol

Capture the flag was fun, oh yeah, DODGEBALL was awesome. Nothing like throwing a ball as hard as you can at someone who pisses you off.

I enjoyed badminton too, it was fun playing against the un-coordinated kids/women. haha

Oh!

Add Ultimate Frisbee. THAT game was almost as good as handball. Dodgeball was indeed fun lol.

Badminton was okay, but I always got stuck with the unathletic kid who couldn’t hustle to the birdie :(. lol.

thats why you gotta choose your team mate wisely. :shifty

DODGEBALL FTW!!!

Floor hockey was byyyyyy far the most fun gym sport, our season usually got cut short due to injuries… my senior year three kids had to go to the hospital. If you don’t believe me ask Lksi. After that would have to be ultimate frisbee then handball.

Yeah I once received a 5 min. penalty in floor hockey for checking somebody through double doors… I don’t think there is such thing as a 5 minute penalty. Everyone was just out of control during that unit… good thing we had our rec specs on.

five minute major

I see… :rofl:rofl:rofl

forgot about capture the flag, that was SICKK with like ~75 kids when we combined gym classes in middle school

N/A I hate physical activity… fuck gym and the jocks… fuck!

I was the one who was always chosen last cuz everbody nknew I didnt care about winning the game screw those people…

I used to just either A.) not go to gym or B.) not change for gym