Yet another reason why hockey kicks ass!!!

And the record breaking Seantors vs. Flyers Brawl!!! Most Peanlty Minutes Ever in a Single Game, and Most penalty minutes for a single team in a single game!!!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

hell yea!!!

Chara fucks Koci up! He lands one and the blood just starts pouring!!!

sickkkk, reminds me of the time sully and I played hockey against each other and I had to kick his ass.

I’ll kill ya. Heven’t skated in a while though.

Ill be goalie.

My friend called me in the 3rd…turned it on and watched the most interesting period in my life.

me either

me and travis had alot of fun doing this shit lol awsome times

sick

I miss playing hockey so fucking much

Whered you guys play? I played for the saratoga HS team and for the albany storm when i was a pee wee.

lacrosse is where its really at

Lacrosse and hockey in the same thread= win, I played lacrosse for saratoga too.

No kiddin,Hockey and Lax is a rush.

I played for the Tayha house team and a makeshift cd selects team. It wasn’t the real cd selects haha.

Hockey>Lacrosse… all day everyday IMO. I played both and absolutely loved hockey.

Im all for any sport that is fast paced and with tons of contact, I cant stand football though. Too damn slow, do a play then stop. Fucking lame.

yeah ive played lacrosse my whole life play at hvcc lax trying to transfer to play at cuse or ualbany or something is basicallly all i do

but hockey hits are way better i have to admit

Thats what I used to think about football too, then I decided to kick for the football team while I played soccer. I started off just kicking then they got me in as corner and safety, I lovvvved it and every play was brutalll.

Still sucks to watch, i dont think ill ever understand why it has such a ridiculous following