Play any sports?

Just curious to see how many people here played what sports in high school or college. I wrestled in high school but that was about it.

ice hockey in high school

football in high school

soccer, ice hockey and baseball in highschool. now just roller hockey twice a week

baseball in high school and college , wrestling in high school

ice hockey in high school. broke my stick in tryouts in college in 4 peices after about 5 mins. playing with a wooden stick ftl. didnt make it lol

what school did you wrestle for, and when did you graduate?

Swimming* | Volleyball** | Lacrosse

*Swam varsity for four years, Tonawanda Titans for 5 years, and S.H.A.Q for 1-2 years seasonally. (3 practices a day during HS, at times, ftl)

**Still play for bar leagues :slight_smile:

i tossed the ball around a bit. Baseball football and basketball 7-12th. college baseball at ecc.

hockey/lacrosse high school.

didnt have a college hockey team, didnt try out for lacrosse.

just mens league hockey now :confused:

FOR school, or DURING school? hockey and soccer during highschool… altho never for the school teams

wrestled, basketball, soccer, baseball, tae kwon do and roller hockey during HS years

played ice during college, and played one year in the MLRH (major league roller hockey) with the steel city snipers before i joined the AF

plus a NARCH team

Varsity Baseball and Varsity Golf all 4 years.

Starpoint 2003

sick name.

played football and baseball during school but never for school.

Lacrosse in HS and College.

football in high school…

was gonna play baseball but didnt have time

wow aren’t you just a douche

I played football freshman year, decided to kick that and ran track sophmore, junior and senior year. (polevaulted all 3 years, indoor and outdoor and senior year ran on the sectional 4x100)

baseball and bowling in high school
baseball in college untill i realized the team sucks