Play any sports?

Soccer in Jr High and High School. Till I busted cartilege off of my knee and had to have it operated on my freshman year, then again my freshman year, then again my sophomore year. That’s when I called it quits and took up something safe: Motorycles. Haven’t had an operation since. :tup:

High school was football, Baseball and indoor track. I did modified basketball my Frosh year, then switched to indoor track. Ever since I graduated I’ve been playing roller hockey and i’ve added Ice to the list now.

bowling and football, used to play rollerhockey baseball and soccer

Varsity Swimming in High School. Modified Swimming 7-8. Middle school team 5-6. And UBAM before that.

I raced dirt track street stocks from 13 - 17, than asphalt pro fours when I was 18.
Tons of top 10 finishes , some top 5s, never had enough $ to win races.

Also did 6 demolition derbys with a win and 3 second places :smiley:

hockey in high school, baseball when I was younger. still play hockey all the time, and I’m the goalie coach for a high school varsity team (my old team)

:frowning: that makes me sad

i thought you loved me… i just answered the mans question

Modified, & Varsity soccer (9-12)
Modified & Varsity baseball (9-12)
Snowboarding (7-12)

College freshman-senior football

After college semi-pro football.

And now I haven’t been to the gym/broke a sweat (other than sex) in 3 months, sigh.

Varsity xc/indoor track/track 7th-senior year.

Baseball, Wrestling, and a bit of boxing in college

All WNY for football and baseball in highschool.

Recruited by a lot of colleges for football but then I decided not to play college ball after signing.

I played alot of e-sports

cs mostly

what about ballet? is that not a sport?

Basketball, Lacrosse, and Golf.

as fas as school sports - football and ice hockey

out of school, but during those years, I played paintball with some big name teams and raced MX for a couple years.

Soccer my first two years in highschool. I was a member of the rowing team all four years.

wrestled, lax, town baseball

ice hockey in HS and proffesional paintball

wow…I had no idea you were a cheerleader Paul :lol:

lacrosse