Handicap Rant

I agree…

Ions are beat. We’ll get Mr. Pittsburgh over here to roll it into the grass.

ohhhh i could go on about this…

i too hate when people who are not handicapped use the spaces.

my father is handicaped. actaully, a diabled veterean. he had hit a trap in vietnam where bamboo went through his boot and straight up his left leg. all of the nerve endings are dead so the leg doesn’t listen to the brain anymore.
he has worn a full leg brace everyday since 1968 just to be able to walk.
there are a lot of times that he doesn’t park in handicap spaces. he’ll leave them for (as he says) someone the might need them more. or if he does take one because his legs are bothering him, he’ll take the last one, not the first.
(both of his cars have handicap registrisation by the way)

we had a run in at a steeler game last year. had my brother in laws car and forgot the handicap placard. told the guy working the parking lot that we like to get close so my dad wouldn’t have to walk far, but we’re not going to take a handicap space seeing how we don’t have a placard with us, but we would like to get closer. the manager gave us so much shit, until i starting telling him about the law suit i was planning on filing, the american with diablities act that he was violating, along with a slew of disabled veteran things. we got to park a bit closer.

and to end this rant (sorry for going so long jenn) what really gets under my skin is the people that get the handicap placards because they’re fat and lazy. i’m talking about the people who are very obese, don’t do anything about it, and now have become too lazy to walk any distance. they make something up, get a placard and now get to park nice and close. meanwhile, there are actual people with a handicap that now have to park further back becaus eof some fat lazy ass.

make sure you attach this note by pressing it on the car repeatedly with a brick.

why don’t you paint the handi symbol on thier car?

my rant on this is…i hate people who have the hanging mirror tag & use it when the handicap person is not with them.

also…FAT != handicap

ha ha ha, but aren’t saturns plastic? won’t it just bounce off ; )

I say let the bunny rabbit handle the offender…

chris

this would be my suggestion as well. take that window paint stuff that easily washes off and put it huge on their front windshield. maybe they’ll get the picture.

for the more extreme, take off the cap on one of the valve stems. with a pair of needle nose pliers, rip the pin out and then put the cap back on. the tire never looks like it’s been slashed and the tire should drain out nice and slowly.

x878456789460486 I can’t stand to see someone using handicap parking places when they are perfectly able to walk 50 yards to the front door from a regular parking space. So wrong. I get annoyed all the time about this. Why do people have to be so freaking lazy and disrespectful? I would have just called the cops the second time I witnessed this…Jenn you are doing the right thing. I think that after today, if you see it again, then just call the cops. You are giving them fair warning!!!

Break their legs so that will give them a reason to park there

i agree

well i think next time i hang out with Sonny & Jenn if its there it will be addressed

its not like parking is that bad at there place but the extra spot or 2 closer would be nice when i’m there for my knee

and me being disabled i don’t even have handicapped plague or plate, i would really only use a spot for like grocery shopping and want not for the most part i never used one, but know that i’m even more of a gimp cuz of the accident i’ll be using one more now