hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

kramer thanks for the pm… nice to see you understand what my point is with being such a hard ass about keeping things in check… i love having fun and hangin out guys… i just don’t want this awesome spot to get shot down b/c oh a few peoples bad decsions (thats not pointed towards anyone, just a general statement)

if anything is going to be raced down there make it those gas powered RC cars… that place would be perfect for a huge track

I’d bring mine but it’s a little noisy… haha. I miss driving that thing

All of mine were obnoxiously loud as well, lol

haha, tuned pipes ftw:number1

No offense by any means, but thats why I didnt come down to your new spot. I KNEW that some dumb shit would end up happening. I hope it works out for ya though, keeping a spot “clean” is pretty tough nowdays…

Nothing bad happened when I was there… as far as I know the idiotness took place when we weren’t there…

Word:Idiots

Not to mention a few times people have lost it on those little things and they have aced cars at the old lot. Plus, they are NOT legal to ride, so if a cop rolls through, hes instantly going to identify you as a bunch of jerkoff respectless people. Just my .02

again adam, what happened happened because there was noooo one there. 6 cars in the whole lot, all parked off to the side. i don’t think any poster on this forum is stupid enough to do anything retarded with cars around.

now you’ve gone bannanas

well i forgot about you

na not me hoss

+1 and people drift in the enterance lot all the time down there (just randomly)

when do people drift in the entrance lot?

In for response to that…

Whats with all this gay ass drifting in parking lot bullshit anyway?

i dont think i like ur atittude so i’m not going now either:ohnoes

GUESS HER MUFF RULES. THANKS A MILLION GUYS.:number1

all the time, when the guys and i were cruising we saw a bunch of idiots down there

WAT

I seem to remember that being posted somewhere but not in this thread

also again can we please move this to SRS?