IM NEW!!!! lol

:word:

and as much as I’d hate to admit it, i agree 100% with newmAn. u guys are just to hardheaded to listen. people need to do some better planning, research, and budgeting before they make goals for a car. none of this before understanding the basics of engines and performance

this has NOTHING to do with “your car sucks, it cant happen”. to make it work takes ONE-OFF parts that take alota money.

take my case for example. the fucker who built my engine last year got internals OTHER THAN WHAT I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM. nonetheless, i rebuilt my engine, THE RIGHT WAY, this year. in doing so, i bought a different type of block, but reused the crank and rods. come to find out, the rods he used were .025" SHORTER THAN STD LS1 ROD LENGTH. that motherfucker. to boot, i had to get a different piston as my block is a different bore size, and i wanted a better piston. so, because he used this fucked up length, AND THERE WERE NO OFF THE SHELF PISTONS that would work, I had to spec custom pistons, which cost close to DOUBLE the price. i got the pistons at dealer price, yet they were STILL OVER $1000… i was planning to spend no more than 600 MAX. little instances like that add up BIG.

then, when u need other components to produce more power, such as a head, whos to say anyone has any experience porting that style head. you can spend BIG money getting a head job, which in the end may produce no, or even negative results. its all trial and error, and along the way, plan on forking out big bucks, results or nada

SO, WE ARE NOT SAYING YOUR CAR SUCKS. NOT AT ALL. WE ARE ADVISING YOU WHAT YOU ARE IN FOR IF YOU DESPERATELY WANT TO STEER DOWN THIS PATH OF BEING “DIFFERENT”, ON A BUDGET