Worst "performance" cars

There have been so many cars past and present that have been dubbed “performance” models and they are just slow and crap. So lets list some !
List the specs and the years it was produced.

05-07 Chevrolet cobalt SS 2.4- 173 hp 163tq. Why would they dub this an “ss” slow crap.

Honda civic si EP3- 160hp 132lbtq. Lmao how is that performance a base cobalt has more than that.

88-92 Camaro z28/irocz- 5.0 v8 only make from 170-205hp lol like what it has a 5.0 v8 how did they get such little hp from an engine. The tq was between 255 and 285 but still laughable.

Add your people ! I want to see what else is bad !

This is going to be good and I love it. Will deff get some people going but certain platforms are just mehhhhh

INB4 “But it handles so good” or “aftermarket siqqqqqq”

WHAT ABOUT THE INTERIOR QUALITY?!?!?!?

Fiero.

Specs

2006 Nissan SE-R Spec-V 175 HP 180 TQ… speedy!!!

2006-12 GTI 200hp 200tq … 25-30 grand to get nothing in comparison to other cars of that year.

The smokey and the bandit 6.6L Pontiac was the worst motor ever /endthread

Early C4 corvettes couldn’t get out of their own ways, and it was a “corvette”! LOL

X…

A lot of the 70s/80s car you need to compare with other cars that came out during that time and what was happening with emissions etc.

I would agree with the ep3 just because of the previous EM2 si and that the rsx was better same year and not as “prestigious”

I think you have to take into the consideration the era and other cars in that class

305 Camaro wasn’t that bad.

The C4 Corvette was a piece of shit though. Styling, ride quality and motor. But again it was the “start” of that type of vehicle (f.i v8) . But comparing the following c5 and the looks of the c3 you just have to wonder

It was fast enough for it’s class back in the 80’s (7.5 to 0-60, high 15’s 1/4 mile). It was considerably faster than the MR2 and CRX-SI that were it’s main competitors.

Gotta throw the C3 Vette on the list. 1982 with 190HP, 0-60 of 7.9 and a 1/4 of 16.1 @ 85mph for America’s “premier” sports car?

the rx8, that car just sucked.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

or the celica gt-s, even in the commercial they used to have the slogan was “it looks fast”

Uhhh my old c3.

Ep3 Si

Em1 Si in stock form. Should have had a b18c

Any neon (but I just hate neons)

Anything with TPFI

the early VW “GT” models were lame, and slow

Chrysler Crossfire. Turrible.

Mustangs prior to the 03-04 Cobra :lol:

cosigned.

Any mustang prior to current haha aside from the Cobras.

<3

They blow.

Holy hell yes! They suck.

Sorry but even hating on the mustang all the time… I still think the late 60’s were the shit!

Same as stated above.