Hard cider!!

I need about 2 gallon of hard cider. I have a recipe for some amazing stuff and would like to try it out with hard cider rather than x. I’ll buy some from you or trade for some home made brandy. :tup: I do have my own jugs.

Thanks!

Woodchuck hard cider, FTW. ‘Fall’ flavor is the best.

I’ve been meaning to try the new mayer bros. hard cider. I hear great things.

I will ferment some cider for you, it will take about 3 months to get to bottle and another month from there if you want it to be carbonated. I currently have 5 gallons of Apple Juice in a fermenter and it has been there for about 6 months. It is either shit or amazing… Afraid to taste it though.

If you can make what you want using Apfelwein and the batch in my fermenter is any good I will give you 2 gallons.

Time is the issue here. I’ll be brewing my own cider. I want to get a bach made up to have “in stock”.

adams homemade stuff will knock you on your ass. I keep it around for “special occasion” its works better than roofies!

I’d get you some, but mine is still fermenting (been about a month since I started). Probably will not be ready until January. I’ve got 5 gallons of UV pasturized going now and am starting 5 gallons of unpasteurized this weekend, the second batch won’t be ready until spring I figure.