hard to find bulbs

ohhhh i like the looks of these clusters… this is making me wanna change my bulbs before my decide to burn out for some reason

im deff. going to read more about this (this thread, and search) about this, looks hott.

alrite hmm i’m gonna have to look for these two big bolts…but yea if i get around to taking the cluster out…i’ll probably order the B1 hybrid bulbs…n Roel, if u want 3, i’ll order 3 pairs(comes in pairs only) so this way that is 6 bulbs n we just split it…but i’ll let u know this weekend since i gotta still attempt the cluster removal again…n i got u on msn too

hey is there any other way to take out the cluster cover than taking the two big bolts under the steering column? I can’t get the cover over the clumn cuz the switch to move the cjoumn up n down is in the way…

ok nvm, i ended up taking the two big bolts out lol the entire process was a serious mission…mainly due to the fact that it was such a bitch to take out and put back the cluster cover(panel with the hazard/rear wiper/cruise/headlight controls on it)…dunno if i wanna doi t all again lol…

and Jackal, are the B1 hybrid bulbs much brighter than stock? worth the upgrade? and did u end up swapping all the small bulbs as well to “white” to match it? lol

yep just like urs but inversed
and i had to fab my way to those small bulb to fit in the 194 w/ it
and yes even my clock one is 194 LED

The bulbs aren’t much brighter than stock, but they are a little. They just look newer, more modern or whatever you want to call it… :stuck_out_tongue: And they’re full-out blue, border-line purple-ish, they don’t come out white unless you buy the white ones!

I left the other smaller bulbs alone. The only side effect was a little fade from blue to white on the very bottom corners of the cluster. Doesn’t bother me!

hmm…your bulbs were “blue”? cuz I heard that due to the blue tint behind the gauges, “white” bulbs will come out looking blue~~…hmm but they do look more modern you say?..well i’m happy that I can see my clock at night haha