Hardcore Motorsports? or just a myth!

:eekdance:

Rx3 is most active in the forum Off Topic with a total of 146 posts contributing to 29.74% of their total posts.

fairgentleman Z is most active in the forum Off Topic with a total of 83 posts contributing to 39.34% of their total posts.

ooooh shittttttt false prophits!!

before y’all get your panties in a bunch take it as the joke its meant to be :slight_smile:

I hear through the grapevine that his DSM contributes 92% in the forum Shit Be Broke.

Yeah - well, the percentages don’t work in 3.07 :frowning:

if you READ THE FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS, you would know.

f00

Umm, they look correct now, yes I read the announcment thread a few days ago, but… math is math:

chino is most active in the forum Off Topic with a total of 81 posts contributing to 23.14% of their total posts.

81/350=0.23142857142 or 23.14%

:gotme:

but:

Daddie is most active in the forum Off Topic with a total of 620 posts contributing to 62000% of their total posts

Yet Your post count is 1

LOL @ Kleeman

I think it is hilarious that you took the time look at my profile, and then start a thread. I didn’t know that you liked me so much. I mean seroiusly, you :

1. Looked at my profile and
  2. Made a post about it.

Besides, until I am finished I am only a poser. :frowning:

You have to remember one thing Jim, this is NYSpeed not improvedtouring.com, no serious motorsports here.

sissy, cant even take a joke…

PS: you just raised your off-topic post count!

I can take a joke. You are the one doing all the name calling.

The main reason I come to this forum is for the off-topic. Don’t get me wrong I like to see a Z06 dyno chart here and see a Carbon Fiber DIY there. But this is the last place I would come to to find “Hardcore Motorsports” :lol: .

The real joke is you making that correlation.

Chino, if you do a search by posts made by me in Categories, you would find the following:

Automotive Forums - 217 posts

The Social Section - 32 posts

Classifieds section - 26 posts

Non - Automotive Forums - 166 posts

Note that the only category in Non-Auto is Offtopic.

Note that the Automotive section has 5 separate categories (that include motorsports, DIY, technical and Gen auto). Keep in mind that the system as it stands rates each sub-forum for number of posts and percentage separately.

So in actuality, I do more posting in the “hardcore” automotive sections than I do in the Non- Auto sections. I believe my off-topic post count has gone up largely to my duties as a moderator… and maybe that Vida Guerrera thread.

I’ll bet if you do the same thing for Fairgentleman Z, the numbers will be very similar to mine.

:wink:

Since you’re so bored, I’ll let you posts those up :slight_smile:

:lol:

I’m not bored…

why would I post up the other info? I calls it as I sees it mang.

Now both of you, stop whoring off-topic :smiley:

and I don’t know how to search by categories anyways :ohnoes:

+1 off topic

Oh noes they yanked my novice permit because I have too many off-topic posts. :roll2:

+1 more

+1

uno mas

+1 again

C’mon Jim, take away my birthday or something…

Every off topic post costs me .33333 WHP. :eek:

^lol that was actually comical

do you want to meet up and take car pics out by the waterfront later

Jeremy I can actually see you crying at your computer as we speak, and for once its not from chris giving you a good pounding :tup:

wow, he made a joke, and you guys got all defensive about it.

it was funny, i laughed, and then i laughed even more because you guys got all pissy.
you guys sound like he slept with your mom or something.

you didnt did you chino?

two chicks, same time… I had to hit it ohnoes!