Harley guys can lean into corners also

uh… :eyebrow:

Without loading i"m going to guess it’s a set from killboy… man this site is friggin slow… la la la la la la… finally

yup

Well, at least he was wearing the proper safety equipment. He has the very important sleeveless t-shirt. That emblem on the front makes it like a Superman suit. Same safety stuff I wear.

BWHAHAHAHAHA

:breath:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

moron.

Man, look how good i look on my hog…OHSHITOHNOESSSSS

Hahahha… Meatheads…

does somebody need training wheels?

/condescending voice

LOL

I think he still felt “cool” in the first pic. :headbang:

X…

should have bought a sport bike

HAHAHAHA

dumbass

Too bad there is no way to tell how many sport bike accidents vs. Cruiser accidents there are. If we could look at that statistic, I bet we’d find who the real dumb asses are.

I wasn’t saying ALL are like that, just that guy. As in dumb ass, not dumb assES.

Actually there are, and it’s pretty even. Lots of stupid young kids trying to be stunnaz popping wheelies and hurting themselves, and a lot of middle aged guys who can’t properly handle a 600+ pound Harley with a big engine riding over their heads. Plenty of stupidity to go around. :slight_smile:

The type of bike is not the problem. It’s the type of rider.

:word:

Frame one is quality “ROCK ON, I ROCK” Frame two front is locked up and he’s FUCKED. Hilarious indeed, the pelican guys always have great comments about safety gear too. rofl.

Well, I for one will continue to wear my protective Harley/Superman sleeveless t-shirt. You sport bike guys could learn from us. :smiley:

It’s gotta be the shirts, because my sleeveless Yamaha shirt never protects me. Everytime I wear that thing I get cut up.

looks like the tail of the dragon

owned x 10 nukka. daym thats gota feel gooooood.

ehh he just sucks at riding, if have a sportster lean on the drag pipes and on the left peg so many times, but its kinda hard not to when the bike it like 4" off the ground.:pimp:

hahaha i like how his foots in the air