has anyone dealt with 240sx.ca?

Hey, I’ve been lurking these forums for a week now and has anyone dealt with 240sx.ca? I know they are a vendor here but I have been fucked over in a similar situation… any feedback would be great.
thanks !

that’s varun, he’s as legit as they get.

Nah…Varun is a kid toucher. Stay well clear.

Seriously dude…you’re asking about Varun? He’s been around 240s for the last decade and you’d be hard pressed to find a customer who he hasn’t gone above and beyond for.

/thread

Yup. Plain awesome guy to deal with.

^^ what happy240sx said, great customer service, very helpful and if he doesnt have something he can get it!!

Installed my clutch last week. Got me the best deal on parts and didnt have to wait on shipping.

alright thanks for the quick response. ill eventually get to my build … :smiley:

varun is a legit seller. great guy to deal with!

Varun is too legit to quit. Don’t depend on the website for what he stocks, anything you need you just give him a call and he’ll give you a straight answer, no bs!

+1

Hey I found something closer to where i live (vancouver, bc) and the shipping works out better for me…
I don’t want to make another thread and might as well just ask it here.
has anyone dealt with autodream? its another canadian site

http://www.403drift.com/products.asp

just checked out the website, will be in looking into this more as my research continues!

you want it, Varun will get you it.
if money is an issue, he will find a way to help you get what you need too.

Great guy to deal with!!! My brother and I both dealt with him, legit guy in every aspect!