Were to get my motorset...

Hi guys, was wondeirng if you could help me a determine a good local (canadian) place to my my jdm motorset (ca18det) I’ve been scared ever since I was looking into getting one reading abou nagasaki motors in vancouver and osaka motors in montreal. I don’t mind paying a little more to have a guaranteed good engine.

(Please don’t tell me about getting an sr and how the ca sucks balls :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve already decided on the ca18det and have 2 ca18de motorsets to get parts off of :slight_smile: )

Thanks for your help! All recomendations greatly apreciated!

Varun. (SlipperySilvia)

This topic has been discussed way to many times. What else would I expect this it is his first post, no intro or nothing…

I’ve searched, didn’t find much, just more “who not to buy from” : /
or people selling their motors

varun pretty much doesn’t sell ca’s theres a few importers around the gta with one in stock. most of them are good guys

If you were to buy a motorset, I’d go to Varun (Slipperyslivia) on this board.

pssh SR man. Btw pm me if you interested…i have really clean redtop of you interested.

doesn’t have to be gta, but that does help :slight_smile:

and varun doesn’t carry ca18dets.

Although If i ever was to get an sr20, he’d be the guy :open_mouth:

Your name looks like Flamer.

PM Varun

do none of you people read before you tell the guy to go to varun? he wants a ca18 and varun doesnt sell them.

I read it, I just didn’t know Varun doesn’t do CAs. I only know that he’s one of, if not the most reputable motor importers on the board.

actually varun contacted me ! HE may be able to get a ca18det

that’d be sweet

thanks guys :slight_smile: