has anyone noticed.........

8 years ago tonys car was awsome, then it just had wayy too many problems

(4:01:45 PM) Dizler628: is yot r brother running?
(4:02:08 PM) SgtMike8: lol that was bad even for you pete
(4:02:18 PM) Dizler628: wat?

:confused

it was good until it got painted yellow :headbang

agreed

That’s one ugly dude.

it was good when it was black, and for a lil while the yellow was really nice b/c it had a pearl in it.

hahahahahhah thats the best one yet. and just confirming, you were the guy on the bike at the meet & cruise who wasn’t vlad, right? :lol

that stroker motor was sick i didnt fuck the timing up somebody who was a fucking ass hole loosend the oil filter on it and the oil leaked out

holy shit its joe in the flesh!!! :lol

fuck you im so much smarter than you when it comes to car not even kidding

its mimmo morans all of you

splain.

competition for worst put together sentences in the history of all forums-

Pete Vs Joe

Billy he ripped you the fuck off what are you talking about? He tried to convince you its was illegal for him to sell a race header but he tried to sell me a test pipe lol. you paid like 500 for a dc shorty and 2 pullys man. Its k though it was fun watching joe put those on in the freezing cold

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup right :stfu

hahah that was funny watching him do that but mimmo never told me that it was illegal for him to sell me a race header?? i actually paid 450 when the headers were almost 400 themselves cuz they were stainless steel and the pulley kit is like 300 or something like that

Yep, that’s me.

Daddy would you like some sausage

:rofl

+1

You forgot Hank.