has anyone noticed.........

so when you wanna race gay?

:crackup

agreed

yo mk, my email is valid… i’m not scared.

btw, i saw memo the other day… he says hi. cant wait to see ya…

yeah you should ban me cuz i speak out against homos like you.

:ponder hmmm i wonder who it is lol

ohh word, i saw mimmo at the track last night, thats wonderful.

yeah well I pretty much have the fastest car so i’ll just have to go to the lot tomorrow and fuck your shit up… lets see how your ban works when I’m shining your suede shoes, HA!

yeah, couldnt be…

i mean tony came on here said what he said, i dont know how ive gotten drug into this ring of fire. and ontop of it all Mimmo is like 30 with 1 or 2 kids these days, im sure hes gotten past the fighting stage, and last i remember of him, hes a fairly chill guy, as is Tony, youve really gotta do something to get them going. i really dont see the reason for any of this, its petty and childish at best. ya’ll need to go play paintball or something.

:ohnoes sign me up for that one. :crackup

who said it was Mimmo…

[quote=Shiftmeballs ]
yeah well I pretty much have the fastest car so i’ll just have to go to the lot tomorrow and fuck your shit up… lets see how your ban works when I’m knockin out your fucking teeth.

voted ban under threats of personal violence :nod

I think you are scared to race me. I can pretty much do donuts around your dogshit car…

I also got a enlantra hatch that runs 16.9’s. I’m pretty sure that will take your car.

no one said it was mimmo genius

[quote="EJ257FTW "]

hmm… gay.

ill race you tomorrow if you even have a car. just call me out at the lot tomorrow night.

:bunny

yes… yes you are. :stfu

bet your balls billy. bring your boys. I’ll have some fun with them too. “if you even have a car” lol good one McFly!!

im making reference to you dropping Mimmos name in a post. learn to read son.