has anyone noticed.........

who do seriously think it is

waiting…

judging by the responses… adam sandler because ur fuckin crackin me up over here… ::slight_smile: :gay

yo we got a keyboard cowboy,
seriously man. this is rediculous, this isnt how you make friends. is this what it takes for you to feel good about yourself? coming on the internet blasting off, stirring up riff-raff against people you dont know, draggin people into your acts of stupidity for no apparent reason. if this is tony’s brother, ill make sure i mention this to him next time i see him so he knows how you act rather than hearing your twisted version of the story when the smoke clears and things are ugly. because i know youll run back to him and tell him any and everything that went on in this board next time you talk to him and say we were on here making threats at you, when in retrospect its you threatening us, and we are sitting here trying to figure out just where the hole in the fence is in left field that you climbed through, or if you hopped the fence to get in here to start laying down all this jibber jabber. i remember seeing you when you were like 9-10 years old at burger king rolling up in tony’s GSX before it got painted yellow. never didi expect you to turn into such an instigator. Mimmo and Tony actually tried to better the local car scene, unlike you who comes in here trying to destroy all we are trying to build upon. simply put

Grow up, or Get out.

yeah… I was pretty sure you didnt know… being a tough guy doesnt suit you.

pretty soon, they’ll be joking on here about how you guys are a bunch of bitches with slow cars and how my smart car is the shit.

dude… a smart car? idc what engines swapped into it there still gay cars

THATS IT??? WHAT THE FUCK??? I WAS THINKING YOU GUYS WERE TAKING SO LONG WITH THE RESPONSES TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD, AND YOU COME BACK WITH THAT WEAK SHIT?? NO WONDER YOUR CARS SUCK! YOU CAN’T EVEN FUCKING FUNCTION SOCIALLY WHEN SOMEONE IS BEING A LITTLE AGGRESSIVE WITH YOU? LOLOLOLOL WERE GONNA HAVE ALOT OF FUN OVER THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS…

NITE HO’S!

http://aklemai.com/albums/forum/internet_riffraff.jpg

hahah dude your a joke

nah youre just lowering our IQ’s and our brain function is dropping from the high saturation of stupidty brewing in here that we cant think of snappy comebacks at such intense rates any longer

Screw banning him, check out his profile.

Did it for the lulz.

Who is this guy? I warned him in a pm, doubt it’ll matter, clearly a troll.

holy shit I am a fucking homo.

which makes me incredibly interested in all of your anuses.

FOR ALL YOU WHO THINK BEN IS COOL: HE IS HE’S FUCKIN COLD AS ICE WOOHOO IM A FAG

:rofl

Dude I’m a moderator, meaning I try to keep the forums flowing smoothly and keep hiccups (read as failed abortions) like yourself to a minimum.

So I pm’ed you and only tried to help, and since you are a newfag I busted your balls in your profile, I notice you disabled your sig. Good choice dipshit :rofl

I personally couldn’t give a shit what you think of me, otherwise I’d be pulling a Travis right now referring to semen and your mother or something thereabouts.

Also, for your information. I’m not cool. I’m cold. ICE COLD.

That’s also NOT the original pm I sent just fyi.

I can believe your changing a few things to insults on my behalf, but what I can’t believe is the things you changed in it that, well, make you sound like a queer :rofl

Can I have sex with your wife or girlfriend or mom?

I have just finally gotten over a long tough relationship and I really feel the need to hate fuck someone. You know the kinda of sex where you wrap your fist up in the girls hair and just jack hammer away hard enough to give you and her bruises.

this thread is entertaining

Did anyone see what it says under his user name

LULZ.

to say the least, I’m getting bashed to hell and all it did was make me lol at work

No doubt.

We should start doing IQ tests to all new members who sign up. If it’s not over 100, you fail.