Has anyone seen this PDD51

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2418719&mesg_id=2420963

From what i been reading it seems bush passed a bill that says if there is a national disaster or attack on america he can cancel the 2008 elections and declare martial law basically appointing himself dictator untill he says its ok.

That would sooooo ROCK

didn’t FDR serve a 3rd term too?

I was always under the impresson that this could happen at any time (a huge disaster during elections)

OP: your anti bush link is from the democraticunderground… somehow that loses some validity to me.

word, iirc.

slowtalon gets this now…:tinfoilhat:

: awdrifter :

:tinfoilhat:

Well no shit. FDR served 3 full terms leading the country through WWII and actually started a 4th term, then died in April of the first year of his 4th term and Truman became the 33rd president.

WITH NO LEGS

It wasn’t until the 22nd ammendment of 1951 that the 2 term limit became law. Up until FDR’s shenanigans it was just tradition dating back to Washington refusing a 3rd term.

And no Americans with Disabilities Act to protect him! :jawdrop:

HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE??? No fed regulations to assist him in his incapacities(?)… no wai

^Now that’s just crazy talk!

Heh. Nick, your title reminds me of one of the guys I go to school with. He was trying to fire one of his employees who was a complete useless fuck and a union member. The guy I go to school with made reference to that saying. The useless employee was of a certain ethnic background. :picard: The useless employee didn’t get fired. :hang:

Well the whole world hates Bush and want him gone as much as we do so any attack during the election would be a conspiracy by the administration to keep him in office longer.

what are you trying to say Fry?

:eyebrow:

Nick are you an Uncle Tom-Latte?

define latte

Oh forget it…

Can I borrow some of your lynching rope?

fdr had legs! he just couldnt move them that well… he had polio as a child

^Eye eye capt obvious.

christ you’re dense sometimes