Haters gonna hate...

The sheer fact that Shift is comprised of multiple million dollar cars and millionaire owners actually DOES make your cars shitty. :clap

Actually, I found a buyer for that. I’ll pick it up from you today.

Ok cool, bring your three-way legs, roommate wants to tag up.

Not true at all. There’s no million dollar cars here. The reason I’m here is my best friend runs the site, and I enjoy being here more. Just cuz our forum may have more money in cars and such doesn’t make their site shitty.

Unlike most guys you see runing around with cars of my stature, I respect all cars really. You can ask Jesse about several times of me wanting to build a 240, or others about me wanting to build a K-swapped Civic, even though I have a Porsche and GTR in my garage.

yea, i’ll do it for that.

I’m in NY on Fri, consider your house on fire if the helmet, sans poop, isnt in my possession.

My house, or Benny’s house?

MOST of the members here are what make this forum awesome. The members there, and their awesome rides, are what make their forum shitty. :thumbup

youre going to have to pry it out of the cold dead hands of it’s new owner

me?

does this mean i like my POS gti?

no, referring to jesse’s helmet…pm sent to joo

Who has a million dollar car?

Supras havent appreciated that much yet? Gotta be gettin close tho.

:shifty Seriously, prices are still outrageous.

I am not sure if you could tell by my outragous post or by the fact that there is not one million dollar car on this site but I was in fact being sarcastic.

nah, overpriced.

It’s no E30.

:rofl The Supra prices make sense to me, E30 prices I cant understand.

Don’t even think about it.

Don’t tell me mah business, woman.

FINE.