have you ever..............

yep… fucked a friends baby momma…wasnt one of my better moments in life.

ok older sister/friend loll that puts out

I wish Hatefield chimed in in this thread!!!

Yeah, and her older sister is HOT too! But also married:lol

And all her friends put out on the 1st date. Her 1 friend saw me at dinner when a bunch of us went out. On the way back i get a text…“so my friend saw you at dinner and wants to fuck you bad. Come to our party later” HAHA i love the young chicks!

haha, yep at mikes. Don’t worry bout it, lmao…We were all fucked up

counter fail :haha

Yup, a bottle of vodka, some smokes, whip cream, bitches and a hot tub:lol …good times!

Cant win em all lol

haha, forgot about the whip cream!

How can ya forget about that!! Bitches LOVE that shit, and its an easy way to get em loosened up lol

damn you fuckers are quick lol, no pun intended on the fuckers or quick parts lol

but yea i had this very drunken hook up with a not so attractive female, her friends, who were much hotter loved me and i def shoulda hooked up with one of those 3, but ended up with this bucket of yuck, if you will…and i cant even hook up with them now, bc they are good friends and that would be a shitty thing for them to do to her so they prolly wont, but im hoping there is at least one friend who doesnt care lol. i am actually ashamed of myself right now bc she is def not as cute as she appears sat night after the 12 shots of jager and other drinks i had :frowning:

beer goggles…FTMFL!

Haha well it was one of two that were there. lmao…

HAHA, non-drunk Stallmer comes through with the smarts!!

coyote ugly.

lol!!!

def coyote ugly

damn i need to go to some of these parties damn

am I the only one who see’s girls no different then when im sober to the point where im hammered and can barely walk?

It is kinda wierd bein like 6yrs older than EVERYONE there, but fuck it, the girls are hot, and its easy to fuck teh young wigger kids:lol

yes. NEXT!