have you ever..............

I can establish shapes very well. NO fatties! But if the face is a little off, and the body is rockin, fuck it…im down lol

hahha im alllways 6 years older than everybody …im used to it

Ok, then youre gonna be 12yrs older than these bitches:lol Grass on the field play ball!

:rofl

yeaaa done that plenty of times… hooked up with my buddies girls too… kinda regret it buttttt what can ya do?

but yea the reaction i had when i saw a pic of the girl sober was similar to that of the little kid in my sig…

Ill drunk text EVERY bitch in my phone when im wasted lol

hahha words i live by man

If it can bleed it can breed

hahahhaha, i saw her coming out of the bathroom. ha. probably washing your kids out of her snatch hahaha. :number1

Broke up with the woman, got hammered, called her friend who promptly came over and rocked me. I should have dated her in the first place. Oh yeah, now neither are talking to me, oops.

kill 2 birds. could be a good thing in the long run

When have you ever had a positive moment in your life :vlad and for the record i’ve had a couple errors in judgment with women as well. Unfortuntely sober and drunk. Shit happens

I broke up with my GF of like 4 years, and hooked up with her best friend shortly after. We are back together and engaged now…I want to ask her friend to be the brides maid! lol.

adam wtf no invites to these parties!!! wtf i prolly know half the girls there

Winner. That’s epic.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/JerseyCantSaveMe/123417094494.jpg

and THATS why you tried dating one of my ex’s? mmmhmmm riiiight… you suck at life.

:popc:

Ha ha I have had some iffy ones but nothing to bad. Not as bad as sully or hatefield