Have you seen this sick R33 in brampton?

That’s a really nice car. Love the hand sanded paint job, intricately designed fascia’s, and with all those upgrades it must shred asphalt and crush competitors. Worth well more than the money asked for such a beauty.

One more thing…what’s this new thing I’m hearing about called sarcasm??

I don’t want to hear anything about any 240’s taking the long dick of the law in the ass on New Years Eve - everybody play safe

Not a fan of conversion kits in the first place. I remember when i was in auto mech there was a guy with an acura integra 350z conversion. Didnt look half bad but when it gets close to you it just looks like piss.

Keep the car as the car is was made out of production.

wtf …i am kinda suprised its not a honda trying to play dress up lol

thats stupid, it hurts my eyes

I used to sell this kits for the MX6 back in the days http://img513.imageshack.us/i/kit12qz.jpg/

I love mx6. This is a local guy that I know.

http://www.mx6.com/forums/1g-mx6-forced-induction/228923-f2t-hp-torque-record-broken.html

YouTube - 50trimMX6GT

more girly, mazda. get your shit straight howie.

Kill it with fire!!!

Yea i’m not a fan of conversion kits either, i saw a honda civic Eg with a integra front end (the bug eye one) it looked weird:confused:

omg thats one confused mazda

i seen this ad when it was first listed and i was drinking pop and it ended up coming out my nose cause i laughed so hard at this pos car LOL… why waste the time/money to make it look like this ?.. im so confused at why people do these things to cars.

i like it stock.

this used to be cool in high school 10+ years ago… wait even then it was questionable hahaha…

Hard work + not alot of money + high ambitions + lack of direction or skill = this or something similar

Thats why most high schooler cars look the way they do with ebay parts, lame bodykits, ricer lights etc… face palm

this is so old. but ill share my 2 cents. i saw this thing up close lol and he popped the hood cause it was overheating and there was fibre glass going over the rad support and even some on the rad. very poorly done.

Ah… ummmm…speachless???