Have you seen this sick R33 in brampton?

Saw this randomly while browsing on kijiji.

I don’t like it, but to each their own.

To each there own can only be applied to a certain point. This sprints by that point and goes for quite awhile before it stops.

That is one ugly p.o.s

I don’t understand why. The 88 mazda mx6 GT was a pretty good looking car in its day, this is just plain rubbish.

i agree to each their own, but here are some pointers:

• shitty paint
  • terrible wheels + wheel fitment
  • awkward body lines / nasty body / fitment
  • rice
  • gay

just my opinion, and another thing. what i hate about all these guys who make full conversions of other cars is not only does it look like ass, but with the amount of money he spend on that, hed be close to buying a real r33. just dumb.

I’d rather try and jump in and drive one of my own fresh turds.

I’d give him $50 to burn it and record it.

wow. thats all i have to say…wow

Body lines don’t flow at all. The front bumper is wider than the rest of the car, which in turn makes the mediocre fitment look worse. If the front was cleaned up more it’d work better. The thing is, the R33 isn’t as boxy in the back like an R32, so the tails just don’t work. He would have been better off with an R32 conversion IMO.

I saw a Civic with a Lan Evo 3 front conversion. It looked like he may have been planning to do the back as well. Not my thing-you could just buy one-but it was clean. Whoever was doing the work knew their stuff.

im not a fan of replicas…although i respect the work the guy put into it…

1988 r33= rare breed

wtf? man, that shit’s nasty looking.

That just made me puke all over my desk at work …
It everywhere!! Omg!! Why would you show me that!!! …

Hahaha, uncle ben’s wannabe of the year goes toooo!!!

OMG that thing is fugly…

Damn that car is ugly, in my opinion its a waste of money do such a thing

i say naw to them, id give him money to scrap it thats about it

this is one of those examples of people who should not be allowed to have ideas.

i like it

LOL:p

waste of a good bomex body kit

haha i saw this car in mississauga from the back and was like woooo doood r33 doood and caught up eventually looked at it from the side in disgust and gave the driver a look of “wtf are you doing with your life” thats my .2

I still have the r34 front bumper for the mx6-gt I had. The front bumper I have looks better. http://img54.imageshack.us/i/frontr33kit6yg.png/ that is the front bumper I have, but on another car.

If I had money I would change the front bumper and make the car rear wheel and put the JDM FE3 engine in it.