Hay Jon Carry!

Clearly he was attempting to make a crack at the president not the troops however…
he messed up so he deserves the heat. Its the game of politics and he wanted to take a shot at Bush and he failed. He brought it upon himself.

fuck that shit. politics is second grade for adults. shit pisses me off.

Newman - Jay,
While they might be dumb shits, i’d drink a beer with anyone of them over you guys, cause the fuckers have the balls to do a job that would make most piss themselves. I’ve seen the dumbest guy be a hero, and seen the smartest guy do nothing but bitch and say that that a job is below him cause he’s “got a fuckin degree”. Its not what you know, its how you act when your put into that situation, and for all you know that dummy is the best at what he does.

John Kerry,
YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT, YOU CAME HOME AND DISCRACED THE SERVICE, CALLED YOUR COMRADS “BABY KILLERS” AND SUCK THE DICK OF THE LIBERAL LEFT. WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE MILITARY, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO YOUR JOB WITHOUT STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT A PRESIDENT THAT JUST KEEP DIGGING YOU DEEPER.

thats it, rant over

yeah its horrible. I hate it too, I’m just saying thats how it is. We all know this.

• don’t worry, i wouldn’t have a beer with you in the first place. i don’t fraternize with douchebags
  • why didn’t you mention that you own a plane in this post. you probably just forgot. I’ll allow you time to edit this.
  • elementary school called, they want their insults back
  • i think you may have accidentally set something on your “caps lock” key, pls check for tin of skoal
  • or miller high life
  • know why there are alot of dumb heros? because every dumbass wants to be a hero. Most of them wind up dead or failing, but the law of probability allows some to make it. People with some intelligence don’t blindly run in and try to be a hero. I’d rather be alive than face the odds of hero/dead.
  • or something camoflauge-colored

Meh bush says something stupid and everyone is all over his case, I don’t see why you can’t do the same to any other politician. Of course its Annoying and useless but both parties are guilty of it.

but usually when bush does it it’s something much more brainless and hilarious.

:word:

John Kerry will probably see this. And he’ll probably value your thoughts. You might want to sit by the phone. He’ll likely be calling soon for advice.

Now that we have that out of the way, I’d also like to say this, at least he served. More than you can say for the president.

whereas the Democrats didn’t make a big stink over Chenney’s hunting bullshit?

when he shot that dude? lol. that’s just funny.

If this is the only substantial attack on the dems by the republicans you can see just how desperate they are.

You can’t attack the dems on morality anymore and or thier “passive” side when the war is not going well.

The republicans had six years to shine with controlling both the congress and the presidency and they have failed miserably.

I just hope that once Bush is out of office we can try to undue some of the damage that has been done.

oh shut up tom :lol: nobody actually wants to DISCUSS politics. Both sides are retarded.

I’m not quite sure I would say “failed miserably” looking at the economy. Guess we’ll see where we’re heading Wednesday morning though.

Strength of dollar = the suck.

?

^ Look at the Canadian exchange rate.

Yes, but that’s not always a bad thing.

Weakening Dollar
Advantages

• U.S. firms find it easier to sell goods in foreign markets.

• U.S. firms find less competitive pressure to keep prices low.

• More foreign tourists can afford to visit the U.S.

• U.S. capital markets become more attractive to foreign investors.
    Disadvantages

• Consumers face higher prices on foreign products/services.

• Higher prices on foreign products contribute to higher cost-of-living.

• U.S. consumers find traveling abroad more costly.

• Harder for U.S. firms and investors to expand into foreign markets.
    Source: http://www.chicagofed.org/consumer_information/strong_dollar_weak_dollar.cfm

At the rate we’re buying cheap import goods, I really don’t see the “disadvantage” of consumers facing higher prices on foreign products right now.

Also, lets not forget that terrorists have been trying to attack us again since 9/11. While the left wants voters to dismiss it as chance, the fact that there has been no new attacks in the US can’t be ignored.

So you think that the Democrats are going to say “Fuck it. Open up the flood gates for another 9/11” ???

I know thats what Republicans would love people to believe.

When was the last time we were attacked BEFORE 9/11? Don’t dismiss that either. You can’t have it both ways.