hay shady thx foar the advice!!.......facepalm

oh jesus. in for the shenanigans.

yes, this is good

if you put stock injectors in that, it will be faster.they don’t squirt as much fuel as fatties, so thats less weight inside the motor at all times.

gas wieghs less, thats why it floats on water. lower density. either way this entire thread is filled with ball busting win.

Semen stop bustin on Gat!

muahaha

Bwahahahahahah good $hit Lance

:rofl:rofl:rofl at this thread everything is 110% true!!

bump, shady’s on

lol’d at every post in this thread :rofl :rofl

shit will buff out

Haha this is delightful! It just provided me with loads of enjoyment in my already lame Business law class.

he won’t post :rofl

^ He already posted on page 2

http://delphinescarlett.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/butcher-knife.jpg :ninja :ninja

I already posted, as I said before, ehh it wasnt the brightest thing to do but it held up… since the clutch job thou I put them back in as I could acctualy acess them…

ALso repeating myself its not the best idea in the world, but a few guys in the Z community have had the same issue and never put them back in without issue.

As far as my rear end goes, the bungie cords wayne gave me dident hold up.

Dude, its all fun and games, I know jons bustin my balls, I dont care I laughed as soon as I saw the thread title cuz I knew what it was going to be about haha…

Granted thats probably the dumbest thing I’ve done (leaving 2 bolts out of the trans) luckily nothing broke from it.

jon may be fucking with you but im PISSED because when momma kramer’s minivan got a flat tire last month i only put on one lug nut and the wheel fell off last night.

the car is TOTALED and she broke her leg.

FUCK you shady

thats because per your advice I removed one metal attaching end of the bungie cord, and half the thread material to save weight!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Shadys weight reduction Kit warranty only covers fallen out transmissions, dropped differentials and blown off cylinder heads. The OneShadyMofo INC LLC. Is not responsible for any damaged caused to anything outside of transmission, differentials and cylinder heads as those are the only items to which Shadys Weight Reduction kit advises removal of studs/retainers/washers and the like for superb weight reduction.

WAYNE LITERALLY LOLLLLLING OVER HERE
:rofl