hay shady thx foar the advice!!.......facepalm

You should try that on the 954 also lol

I got rid of my speedo since I already have a butt dyno.

lmfao at this whole thread

Im strongly considering this. Do you have a dyn0 graph of the hp increase?

I think you could replace the driveshaft with something lighter, maybe a smaller diameter too? say a 1" piece of aluminum pipe? That should shave down some more on rotating weight

^ the hell with aluminum, pvc

Here’s mine. Green line is before red is after.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/1869/58001129.jpg

• Rep

Thanks for the help. I will DEF be removing all the rotors, and lines. Im going to leave the calipers as a measure of safety though.

Keep in mind that was on a high-reading Dynojet. I made 850whp with no brakes or spark plugs, 78whp with them. It is also HP/Time in case you didn’t notice… new technology.

woah HP/Time, that’s pretty sweet dude

Oh shit, I did miss that. So thats at steady Vtak right?

Yeah it topped out the dyno for about 10 minutes until the dyno burnt up. Once I took the oil filter off for the 2nd pull, it hit Vtak at 200 rpm and pulled from there.

So Adam, your on the left then?

Obviously! Gat is crazy!

Yep.

HAHA

Yes its not the best practice but at the time no matter what I did I could not get the top 2 trans bolts in, between the rear crossover pipe with the heater core lines i just couldent get my fat hands back there

Since i removed most of that shit I have been running with the 2 top bolts in last time i did the clutch.

But yes, when I wasnt running those top 2 bolts it cut out 2 tenths off my times, if I removed the remaning 8 well i woulda been hella fast…

As far as the diff goes, I had bungie cords holding it up

Srtsly jon what happend? they just give out?

:lol

Grade 8 bolts, tightened too tight and ran out of threads, basically stressing the area between the last thread and the thicker smooth part of the bolt. So this is what I think happened at least. He went to flip the motor over and the bolts, severely weakened, broke the block, the bolts or just stripped threads out of the block.

He tightened them tight as hell because this motor is heavy as shit and bends the crap out of the engine stand :lol

He’s getting a BJ right now from his new hottie, so I had to post for him.

Solution, buy a Ford motor!

He doesnt want the car to be slow