HD or Lowes 10-20% off coupons?

I’m going to be spending a pretty decent amount on a remodel and would like to save some money. If anyone has a coupon they’re not going to use or want to sell, please shoot me a PM. Thanks

just go to google, and print one out… i know for a fact, they take expired coupons…

they don’t always, I’ve had mixed luck with expired. If you want 10% off the easy way bring a friend with a military ID and have them get their 10% discount.

Or native american for tax free…

ugh… that’s so B.S. so if somebody from spain buys from home depot they pay tax, but if you’re from a reservation you don’t?

Lol, yep

I’ve seen it I couldn’t believe he was tax exempt.

Makes me wonder if some darker Skinned folk could pull it off.

next time I go I’m going to say I’m an active military native american who just moved and works here part time so give me all this shit for free motherfuckers.

Yeah, that won’t work.

And they just don’t issue “tax free” you need your tax ID form as well as ID.

Same with military discount, needs to be purchased on vet’s card or cash, you can’t just bring your buddy, flash the VA card and pay with your card/check.

register for a mover’s coupon. wife and I just did it and recieved the coupon via email. Going to come in handy for the bathroom remodel. yayy :-/

I guess that depends because we (bunch of my friends) have done this with my one buddy and never had a problem.

worse case I’d make him buy it and pay him back.