Home Depot / Lowes 10% off coupons

anyone have some of these? making a lot of big purchases lately and would love to have a pile of them laying around.

ill pay a few bucks for them or take them for free of course lol

let me know

PM Derek, aka misteroman (sp.?)…

+1

He’ll also have some gift cards available for some percentage on the dollar and will usually throw in the coupon for free if you buy enough gift cards.

eBates has cash back on both too BTW… if you can get what you want online.

also, if you have a friend in the military bring them along and get 10% every time.

Or go to the post office and pick up a few addy change packets. They have lowes 10% off coupons in them.

Really? That is awesome.

Springville Post Office are like coupon Nazis. :frowning:

FYI, if you do go the post office route, ask for two. If they say you can only have one, tell them your Fiance/Wife needs one and she has a different last name. Found this out when my wife and I moved. Needed to get one for each of us.

I got one the other day from the post office and it had a link in there that I had to fill out in order to get it sent to my email. I am sure they got smart on what people were doing and can only allow one to your email now.

I buy them on eBay all the time for like $2

i used this a few times and just went the other day

they changed the coupon. now you have to register, and you get it in your email 2-3 days later…weak!

Active only? Or vets too

Both
My uncle was in Vietnam
Uses it all the time at lowes

As long as they still have a valid ID card status doesn’t matter. My dad has been out for years and always gets the discount. Gets one at advance auto I think as we’ll.

Get ahold of me and you’ll save 21.1% off home depot and lowes. Thats only if ya want to save money tho lol
D 628 3448

Damn, I have been going to HD for the past 2 weeks in a row

bump still got these? Looking to purchase a snowblower at Home Depot. Your inbox is full brah