HDSA FAST TRACK AUTOX

www.fasttrackpgh.com

check it out please any questions let me know

its may 18th

there will be food drinks etc itll be fun to just come out and watch or even race

Is there pre-registration or is it just early arrival so you have time to register?

arrive early to race no preregistry

rockin’ I should be able to make it.

cool thanks

i’m planning on coming, looking forward to my first AutoX

in what I may ask? The EK (:greddy2: ) or…the “other” one :naughty:

Since the only thing my EK can do is understeer, I plan on representing France :bigthumb: in the DD Renault, which I hopefully don’t roll over. Pretty sure gearhead and old dirty george are coming too.

I’d really like to come out… should be able to.

That’s cool your doing this Morgan. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it, but hopefully I’ll be able to hit up some autocross events with you in the Summer!

Oddly enough in all my years of autocrossing, I’ve never seen a Renault out yet :x: All the old school guys there will be freaking and asking you questions I’m sure, hell you might even be able to run it in vintage class lol.

4doors5gears hopefully you can make it out too!

wow i hope the renault makes it that’d be siiick lol

lou thanks i apperciate it if you want pics of you cars and your at your moms? or dads who ever live in homestead give me a call and well take some pics

It might be sputtering with a gummy carb and a rattling exhaust but it should be there, rolling over the sidewalls on my 80 profile winter tires. :eek3:

awesome

you know i will be there morgan.

That would be awesome. I just bought a VR4 and I’m doing a ton of maintenance shit to it right now, but once I get that done maybe we’ll get some depending how well it cleans up. Could always get some of the SL too.

I’m coming home from school this Saturday so I’ll see with my work schedule and stuff.

Good luck with the autocross!

i should be making it out to this. hopefully the weather holds this weekend.

Bump!

Still on rain or shine. Rain looks like it will go away after 12 for anyone who wants to come and watch.